Merry

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Merry

1. That's right! When the time comes you'll be rejoicing. :idea:
  2. Please tell Diana that she is in my prayers. Like the others, I hope she may be able to keep a couple of her furry friends.
  3. Some of you may remember that I was having trouble with the deco of my second floor hallway. Well, this is it. I'm happy with it, and so it's staying forever and ever amen! :idea:
  4. Merry

Cross stitch rug

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
  5. Merry

Mini magazines

These look so real!!! Great work!
  6. Merry

Fairy Bed

Very pretty work! When I first saw your bed I remembered my mom's handkerchiefs that I have in the cedar chest. They sure don't make them like that anymore, and it's a shame.
  7. Very, very nice work. Your house is very sweet and pleasing.
  8. Oh! I feel your pain, Pat. I'm sorry that the windows don't fit. :idea:
  9. I have done everything you mentioned in your post. My husband is not a yeller either, but I know he doesn't understand that my minis are needful things. Right now we're going though this "don't ask, don't tell" period. He doesn't ask, and I don't tell. As far as going too far, that would be if you're taking money away from your mortgage or food or bills, etc. Until then, have fun! Throw caution to the wind! Live it up! BE HAPPY! :idea:
  10. I'm thinking that the dark carpet is no different than dark wood flooring. I love deep rich colours!
  11. Merry

DSCF7006.JPG

You have great taste and style. I love the rug and that mirror!
  12. I love your bike, too! It's great!
  13. Merry

Buttercup Interior

Your house is as cute as it can be! Adorable and delicious!
  14. You'll figure it out. This is beautiful.
  15. I LOVE both with a chair rail! And, at first, I thought the carpet was too dark, but it won't be. It will look fawbulous!!!! IT WILL!!!
  16. It looks wonderful, Amanda. Your work is so neat and, well, great!!! :idea:
  17. It's a fawbulous bed, and I'm sure the whole suite is outstanding. You did the right thing.
  18. I'm going to throw a wrench in here and say I have to wait. I don't know how to explain it, but here goes: It's something to do with finishing something I've started. I can't stand to have any more stuff out than I already do. I'm weird. :idea:
  19. You should be very, very proud!!! It's extraordinary. :idea:
  20. Can you really put a price on sanity?!!?? Sometimes (okay, quite often) there's a piece that is just perfect and delicious and would make one's house shine like the sun!!! What choice do you have but to get it?? I mean, come on! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. It was meant to be...... :idea:
  21. I love your linen chests! If I had any room left I would be ordering one for sure. :hug:
  22. Merry

Skin Cancer

I've had several acquaintences who have had these things burned off including my DH. It's fairly common and you shoul be fine. :hug:
  23. I was thinking about her just the other day.... I will be praying for Deana.
  24. I would choose the base color and work from there. Also, if you're doing a victorian, I believe you should have at least three colors, and know where to use them. The house you have posted shows how to use more than two colors, and it makes all the difference in the world. :hug: