Merry

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Merry

1. I'm thrilled for you! Oh how I wish we had a dollhouse shop!
  2. Good night nellie!!!! Your house is spectacular!!! WOWSA!!!
  3. When you open your sconce adapter be sure to have a towel or something on your lap. There are two teeeeny brads that you will need. If you aren't careful when you open the teeeeny package those teeeeny brads may get lost forever and ever amen! Trust me on this. :hug:
  4. Hi Amanda, You should have the tapewire where you want your sconce. Use the cir-kit test probe to make pilot holes in each pink and blue color of the tapewire. The test probe should light up after you turn on the electricity. There are two teeny brads that come with the sconce adapter. Use those brads as "markers." Press the brads about 1/2 way into the wall where you made your pilot holes. I use a teeeny hammer. Then wallpaper your wall and push the brads through the wallpaper as you are papering. Then remove the brads and install the spacer eyelets (that come with the kit). After adapting your sconce then you'll be able to insert it into the spacer eyelets. Turn on the electricity and make sure it works.
  5. Merry

Terese1.JPG

These are all very, very nice. May I be your friend?
  6. Merry

Country Rose Bed

You are so talented! I love your bed.
  7. Just remembered one more.... Stair "rails" that aren't pointing exactly to the north. They're turned a bit sideways. YUCK-A-DUCK!
  8. Merry

new plates

Your house is delightful! It's one of my favorites, too. :yes:
  9. This is simply stunning. I love it!
  10. Merry

IMG_2483.jpg

Beautiful house! I love the stained door and windows. :yes:
  11. Merry

overall view

Unique idea, Audra, and I love unique! The shingles for the floor are going to look better than I could see. You have a great idea using those!
  12. Merry

kitchen

I love that stove!! And the floor!! And everything!!
  13. Merry

014.JPG

Very, very pretty!
  14. Merry

Still in progress

Your house is beautiful!! I love your colors, and your work is fawbulous!
  15. You may as well been given a million bucks! Take care of that dollhouse!
  16. Helen Ruthberger? I'll check her out!
  17. Thank you, Holly. I thought it was too busy. Then my hubby, who knows NOTHING about dollhouses, said it was "too full." I continue to work on not needing someone else's approval of my tastes. Maybe when I'm 100 I'll reach my goal! Thank you for your encouraging words. They mean a lot, even though I don't care. :lol:
  18. 1. Pieces that aren't a true 1:12 scale. Yuck-a-duck! 2. Gaps 3. Chunky furniture 4. Skinny walls 5. Bad wallpapering
  19. I cannot get organized when it comes to my dollhouse. Period. God knows I've tried. Everything is strung out all over my kitchen table. But, it gives me the insentive to finish my house.
  20. I think it depends on the house, Audra. In my opinion they would be too wide an not long enough for most houses. Yet, for a rustic house or celler, etc., they could really be cool looking. That's just my opinion; I know nothing!
  21. Merry

Mini kitty

Kelly, I just read that your precious kitty passed away. I'm so sorry.