• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About MistyStarz

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Location Indiana
  • Interests Pets, dollhouses and enjoying life!!!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Country United States
  1. FINISHED Flower Borders

Tracy you really had a great class!!! It was so fun to be a part of it! I'm just now looking at everyone's flower borders. They are all so beautiful and all so different and uniuqe!!! I love them all!!! I can't put my picture in. My digital is half way accross the country being fixed for a recall on an internal chip!!
  2. FINISHED Flower Borders

Teresa, your border is so beautiful too!!! Now were you the one that had the green pucker juice while you made it? ;)
  3. FINISHED Flower Borders

Nutti, wonderful flower border!!! ;)
  4. Flower Border Class

I need to know more about this low temp glue gun. It sounds like it might be better for me. I get confused when doing things and would need extra time to get things in order. With having MS, would the low temp gun be harder for me to squeeze the glue out? I'm getting so excited about the class tonight that I am already getting my work area set up! ;)
  5. Flower Border Class

I will be able to attend the class!!! I am soooo excited as this will be my first time to be involved in learning something like this and to be a part of the class!!! I just bought a kit from you Tracey! Thank you so much for taking the time to do to teach us! I made a note on my oder what piece I would like to have with my kit. Thank you sooooo much!!!!
  6. Family photo

Such a nice family photo. You are very blessed to have so many brothers. I only had one. He died last year at 44. It looks like you are all very loving with each other. Thank yo so much for sharing! :lol:
  7. Warning & List of links?

So everyone please be careful and backup your system regulary. OK, so I am going to show my computer ignorance.... But anyone who knows please tell me. How do I back up my computer? Do I need to make a back up disk for each user on my compter? Anything you can share with me please do!! Thank you
  8. News Letter

Hi, could you please send me the October issue that you saved. I know you tried, but it didn't come through. I got my spam filter setting changed, so it should come through now. Thank you so much for your trouble.
  9. Sympathy for those who suffer back pain

Oh Dear Peggie, I sure hope you are feeling better soon. But with disks... that can take some time if not forever. If it is disks you really should be seen by a doctor. Always remember to ice an injury the first 24 hours. After that heat to help relieve pain. The icy hot patches and even the moist heat packs that you can warm up and put on. You will need to also take anti inflamatoriers. The ibuprophen (Advil) or Motrin. If you have access to a walker... Use it. That way you will have something stable to walk with and it will help you get up and down in chairs. A walker will also help you walk more normal since you have some support, thus not making you cause more injury to yourself. My heart goes out to you and I sure hope you heal soon. I'm keeping you in my prayers!
  10. Friday Night Chat

I think we are on the same time zone right now. I live in Indiana... we don't change time, we change zones!!!! I would love to chat! Hopefully I can figure out how! :lol:
  11. 11/03/05 Where Are You??

12. Christmas Poem

Thank you so much for posting this touching poem. Yes, our soldiers are fighting to keep us safe. I will keep all those past and all those present in my prayers this holiday season. God Bless Them All!
  13. 11/03/05 Where Are You??

I'm on the map. But how do I edit my map information? I didn't post a picture of me... I value everyones monitor... I wouldn't want to break them.
  14. The week that was

Hi Deb, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. Thank God all involved were able to help him and correct the problem. Yes 40 is young. I will be 44 next month and I have had 5 heart attacks since I was 39. I will be keeping your huband in my prayers for a nice recovery as he makes the neccesary changes in life.