• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Missy
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

714 profile views
  1. I'm going to be putting my house on the market and I need to declutter before that! So I have a glencroft kit up for sale. PM me for price if interested. It's currently on kijiji but I will offer a cheaper price to anyone on the forum. Thanks!
  2. Gorgeous! Lots of little details!
  3. joismom

Rear Part I

This is an amazing house!
  4. joismom

"Mo Sews" sewing shop/Tiffani

Since it was my Mom who has always encouraged my love of crafting, and who does a fair bit of crafting herself. I decided to make her a little shop that encompasses everything she loves. The name of the shop comes from her name. I tried to hand make everything I could and all the shelving is adapted from Micheals furniture. Their petite size fit nicely into this small house.
  5. joismom

P1020492.JPG

Thanks Bre. I made some of the printies myself but found a lot of them on this website. http://picasaweb.google.nl/sherree2 Definitely a lifesaver!
  6. joismom

pin1056 pic.JPG

Amazing! You have a real talent!!!
  7. joismom

Little goodies I've found.

Just pics of mini stuff I've found in thrift shops, antique malls.....
  8. You get access to the issues for the length of your subscription and can print off whatever part of them you want. Of course, the only issues of DHM you get are the ones that AshDown has done. Which, if memory serves me right, is 9 issues. If anyone gets the AM imag- how many issues are available to you? Just an apology to everyone for going off topic a little again.
  9. joismom

IMG_0840.jpg

Your house is amazing!!!!
  10. Just flipped through my Imag edition of Dollhouse Miniatures and noticed Greenleaf said that the Willowcrest is back!! I'm excited!! Even though my wallet (and hubby) are probably not. Is this true?
  11. Thanks all! I'm off to Home Depot and Micheals today to do some shopping.
  12. joismom

P4040078.JPG

I love browsing through your gallery! You have the most beautiful pieces!
  13. I have recently acquired a porcelain/ceramic? bathroom set secondhand and I love the shape of the pieces and think that they will look good in the Pierce bathroom. However, they are an interesting shade of soft pink. I'm not much for pastels so I was wondering what kind of paint would be best to try and change the color with. Glass paint? Porcelain paint? Ceramic paint? Help please! :ph34r: I need some expert advice!!!