Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Nancy
  • Country United States
  1. Happy Birthday babybambi!

2. I won't waste the time i have alone while my kids are in school this year. All summer long my partial dollhouses have been calling to me :(

1. chapchap73

Mine are yelling so loud I think other people can hear them lol

3. They have been talking about it in Wyoming, where I live. You might be surprised to learn that we were the last state to raise our drinking age, the federal government threatened to take away our highway funding. I am a mother of 3, one teenager and the others are younger. I am ALL FOR the drinking age to be lowered. In wyoming we had FEWER alcohol related crashes and deaths when our drinking age was 18. The biggest reason for that being at that age, chances are you're still in the same town that you went to high school at. You still know people, people who you can call for a ride...People who know you and your parents...You haven't left home and that means Mom and Dad are still in control. At 21 years of age most of them are in college -a place where the people excpect you to be irresponsible and the friends you make there are more like pals, you have your drinking buddies and your study groups but most people don't keep the friends they make at college. I do think, in Wyoming, the drinking age should be lowered. We are a little backwards but I wouldn't have it any other way...