Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Nancy
  • Country
    United States

About Me

We have moved into our new house and happy to say that all my dollhouses survived, even the ones that are works in progress. We only moved about a mile but I was still worried. I didnt have time to gather all my minis so I have wallpaper in a box and wood dowels in another and so on. It would help if I kept it all together before I moved but you all know how it is...the lighting is better in one room so I use it for painting and the kitchen stays rather warm so that is my glueing area. But all that is going to change...I have a hobby room!!! OK so what if its just the garage that is too small to park a car in, its still all mine, well I have to share it with all the hunting and camping stuff and the seasonal stuff (Christmas, Easter etc.)and my hubbies tools and the lawn mower and weed whacker and the ...I'm depressed now...

But first the house, the BIG house, I have to show a bit of control and get this house into shape before play time. Once spring hits I am going to go through the garage and organize it and set up my working areas.