• Real Name
    jen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

18,132 profile views
  1. jenspec

Greenleaf Town

I bought a couple of these so I am making a pink town and a haunted one.
  2. jenspec

The Lafayette- A Mouse's House

Ms. Mouse is getting a new home. It was going to be a fairy house but I don't own any fairy dolls and well... I like mice. Dedicated to Beatrix Potter.
  3. jenspec

Scary Skilcraft Detroit Victorian

This will take a lot of bashing but i hope it will look like an old rundown house from Detroit, my hometown.
  4. jenspec

My First Dollhouse. From 1974

I received this on 12-24-14. My Grandfather made this over 40 years ago. It is for my nieces and me.
  5. jenspec

Interior

Thank you both. I have taken a break from it. It feels good to be working on it again though.
  6. jenspec

Interior 3/4

Hi, there. That room will be the kitchen. The room next to it a dining area.
  7. I'm sorry. I didn't keep the instructions. I wish you luck on your build.
  8. incredible. I love that they open.
  9. jenspec

Awesome Print.

I found it in an old comic of mine so I framed it. I'm really excited to add more art to this house.
  10. Wow. Yours turned out awesome!!!!!!! Congratulations!
  11. jenspec

Creatin' Contest.

"DREAMS" For this piece, I was inspired by my own dreams and nightmares as a small child. When I first saw the dollhouse kit, the garage door struck me as a kind of portal to another dimension, so that detail sparked the entire concept. I think of good and bad dreams as equally compelling, and I wanted to conjure the power of both. ICompleted 12/12/14
  12. Well..I've been wanting this 1:6 Scale dollhouse for a while now. I finally got it. It is a behemoth. I think it's too big. I still love it though (my husband- not so much.). It's going to take some re arranging in the studio. I have so much to do with it. While it seems really finished I am having a hard time with the wallpaper and shinyness of everything.
  13. jenspec

1:6 Scale