jennywren

Gold Member
  • Last visited

26 Excellent

About jennywren

Profile Information

• Interests
    I love animals, especially dogs :)<br />Interests other than dollhouse building......skiing, yoga, and my animals.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Jennifer
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,108 profile views
  1. Oh my gosh....thank you all so much! This is perfectly explained now and I can visualize each step!!! I really appreciate it. I had two projects in mind for this kind of addition but there was NO WAY I was going to spend the money for the Lawbre addition!
  2. I would like to recreate this little addition. I am not quite sure how to go about creating the roof with this angle. Has anyone had experience w/a roof like this that would be willing to offer up some guidance? Thanks!! Here is the link to the picture. It won't upload a photo for some reason. http://ns.minishop.com/motts/shopexd.asp?id=58666
  3. jennywren

Large Barn

Very cute! I love all of the little details
  4. I'm glad too to see this one being built, I've been looking at it in the full scale, it's just so cute! There's another I saw called Abriana, might give that try as my first half scale.
  5. jennywren

Mission Charity Project

I can not take credit for the idea of this adorable little house....I swiped it from jenspec on this forum! I am a thief :) Her's ghost's house was too adorable for me to resist. I must admit too, that this was probably my favorite project so far. I made templates of my primrose with the added dimensions and cut this house from foam board. I would love to build a dozen or more!
  6. jennywren

The Garfield

This house was a charity auction for Big Brothers/Big Sisters
  7. I always get a chuckle when I pass a house that looks exactly like a dollhouse kit.....so similar that it's almost as if you pulled it right out of the box and put it together. I saw this one the other day and thought someone lucked into a Barrington.
  8. Oh Big Bummer! I'm in the market for one but I'm MD I'm sure you'll have no problem finding it another home...good luck.
  9. jennywren

P1010030

Very cute idea. I love the colors together.
  10. I absolutely LOVE what you've done here. The rustic style to this makes me feel like I'm stumbling upon it after a hike in the Adirondacks. The landscaping is beautiful; so real!
  11. My dear Elliott passed away on Monday afternoon. I knew that he hadn't been feeling well so I left work early on Monday; and am so thankful I did. I laid him in his favorite garden spot and sat with him until he took his final breath. He was a wonderful furry friend and am grateful he found me.
  12. jennywren

Elliott

13. jennywren

Bathroom progress

Very nice!! Really like the floor.