• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Chrissy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

345 profile views
  1. Hello All! I am moving and downsizing in the process. As a result, I have the following items available: FOR FREE: Corona Orchid Dollhouse partially built. I have the shell built and started painting the outside with a soft lemon yellow and "stucco" look. I have the kit somewhere but can NOT guarantee that all the parts are there. RGT Peaches and Cream Dollhouse. Shell is built, some of the siding is applied, I have some of the parts and empty box, again, I cannot guarantee all the parts are there. FOR SALE: Green leaf Furniture Kits - TWO COMPLETE SETS - submit offer, WILL SHIP Corona Concepts Furniture kits - COMPLETE SET - submit offer, WILL SHIP All furniture kits are unopened, shrink-wrapped, etc. For Sale, Greenleaf Haunted House Kit (this has been opened but all parts are there as far as I can tell AND it's in the original box). WILL NOT SHIP - MUST PICK UP For the dollhouses, MUST PICK UP in Gainesville by June 22rd. I am moving out June 22nd therefore all items must be gone by then. If there are no takers, they will be donated to the local Goodwill/Salvation Army. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Christine
  2. Thank you for looking! Actually, those kits I listed are only half of my stash. I have TONS of kits I'm keeping for myself, but those are the ones I know I won't have the space or time to build. I also want to add I have the "Newport" by Real Good Toys and the Victoria's Farm house is also by Real Good Toys. I'm in Gainesville which is only an hour or so south of Jacksonville.
  3. Hi Everyone! I recently moved and found dozens of old unassembled dollhouse kits for sale. I haven't gone through all of them, but some of the ones I know I have are the following: Heritage (Duracraft) Tennyson Tiffany Manchester (Duracraft) Victoria's Farmhouse (Newport Toys I think) San Franciscan (I have 2 different ones) Apple Blossom (Real Good Toys) The boxes are dogeared, and marked up, and have been opened and taped up. As far as I know all parts and instructions are there, but I can't be 100% sure. The boxes are are in decent shape otherwise (no water damage/mold/etc). I'm not sure what the going rate is for these kits. I'm just looking to send them to a good home. Therefore, if you see something you are interested, please PM or post here with an offer and I'll let get back to you. I'm located in the Northeast Florida area in case you want to pick up the dollhouses. Shipping is available, but would be at the buyer's expense and would be pricey since some of these kits are rather heavy and large. I do not have pictures, but if you google the names of the dollhouses, chances are you can find what they look like. Thank you for looking!