1 Follower

About butlerestates

• Birthday 10/18/72

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Oklahoma
  • Interests Building and remodeling houses!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Rebecca
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2864 profile views
  1. I have been so busy the last couple years that my house building has suffered. Now we are moving (again) and I have NO room for all the kits I have. I will no longer have a work room to build in either. I have decided it's time to let some go. I have several kits all unopened. I have several Dura-craft kits that I bought all at Hobby Lobby when they were being discontinued. I have some greenleaf and some Real Good Toys and also the seaside villa shell that I boughts from Norm's in Colorado! I love that kit so much but it is very large! If anyone is interested please contact me and I may have just the house your looking for. I also have a huge box full of windows and some doors all unopened. All my houses have been stored flat inside my house not in the garage or in a storage.
  2. download

From the album Misc

3. It's Ok I got this!

Yeah I got this painting thing figured out, move back now and let me do it. I got my own paint brush.
  4. Whatcha Doooin?

Xander can't help but be curious as he sees me painting.
  5. Paper towel holder

From the album The Bungalow

In case we have a little mess.
  6. Got milk?

Got to have cereal and cookies for the kitchen
  7. Bedside lamps

These are going in the bedroom at least that is the plan for now but that could change, who knows?
  8. Does this look like a lamp?

I found this bead and thought I should make a lamp out of it. It's just for looks not wired but I think it actually looks like a lamp.
  9. Bookcase

Made this for the Living Room. It is now painted and being filled up but I don't have another picture yet.
  10. Living Room Chair

When I got this it was stained (badly) and had turquoise felt on it. Theres a picture of it in one of my galleries somewhere but I think it looks much better now.
  11. It's been ages since I have posted anything so I havn't gotten used to the new format. I still look at the gallery to see everyone's projects and it motivates me to get with it!! After a crazy hectic summer of moving I have finally gotten back to building and boy did I miss it!

1. otterine

Nice to see you! :D

2. butlerestates

Thanks! I have been working hard on my Bungalow and loving it so far!!

12. Mini on the way!

How exciting!!This is the best kind of mini!!
  13. Salutations from Oklahoma

Welcome from another Okie!!
  14. Father passing

I am so sorry for your loss.