• Country
    Netherlands

Recent Profile Visitors

698 profile views
  1. It looks really graet, wilma
  2. wilmahartognauta

the Emerson Row

dollshouse
  3. Good Morning everyone, I ust have posted foto's of my Emerson Row on the net, and wanted my minifriends to see, enjoy your day, I will cause al my children are coming to dinner, its our 28 th weddinganniversary, http://community.webshots.com/user/wilmamaria
  4. they are all so amazing, my compliments, wilmamaria
  5. Happy to see someone build the Emerson Row also, I dont know how to get my pictures on this side but I will as soon as it is possible, groetjes, wilmamaria
  6. love the little blocks in front, very nice for a baby this room!!! wilmamaria
  7. this is so grate!!!!!!!!
  8. I would like to introduce myself to this miniloving family, my name is Wilma (wilmamaria will do also) I am almost 49, born in Holland, 2 daughters 26 and 23 who are not living at home for a while now, loving husband who is a teacher in physics, and I am a cook, working in a restaurant with disabled people whom we learn to cook and wait on tables. Have started on minis as a therapy feeling kind of sorry for myself about 10 years ago and have 5 dollshouses( also a Pierce and n Emerson Row) on wich I am working and rebuilding all my spare time. whenever I am off work I shal try to check out the Greenleaf Pages, by for now, wilmamaria
  9. I started my very first kit wich was realy cheap when I came to the point that my 2 daughters went to high school, were out all day, my husband was very busy with his own firm, I had no job at that time and felt really sorry for my self being home all alone, I litterary through my self in the miniworld. Saw a dollshouse and was completely sold. And have felt really good about myself and the world ever since, it was like a therapy I think, but a nice one. I try to make everything my self, because I dont have much money to spent on my hobby. The world could be so much nicer if everyone was just a litle into the minithings, wilmamaria I have made an album at http://community.webshots.com/user/wilmamaria
  10. Hi, I am Wilma (also known as wilmamaria) from Holland, are there among you minilovers building the Emerson Row? then I would be happy to see there progres. wilmamaria
  11. I have build the Pierce from Greenleaf in about 3 weeks because it had to be build on the kitchentable and we had to eat with plates on our laps, I added a new piece on the right side where I put in the stairs. I would like to show my pictures but I have no acces to a album I think. I have really enjoid the building part and wish you the same happy hours. wilmamaria