Five or more
  • Real Name
    Jacqueline
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,642 profile views

About Me

I happily live in Upstate NY, in the land of ice and snow, and work on my little projects here and there. Renaissance creator, if it fascinates me, I'll try it. I love history, read voraciously, consider anthropology an important science and teach people how fine a line it is between sarcasm and cynicism. 

I'm currently creating a 1:12 scale apartment building using the elusive Toadstool Studios plans. My dreams so far involve a platform with a basement adult club in it, a floor with 4 shops, that will include a donut shop, a tattoo parlour, a convenience store, and a dispensary. And before you get thinking this is the seedy part of town, forget it, this will be the upscale part of town because this is 2018, not 1965. Everyone loves donuts, convenience stores are an accepted fact of life, dispensaries  bring much needed money into the economy and hipsters love adult clubs.

Above will be 4 apartments, and a two story penthouse, creating in all,well, many floors, I'm not sure I'm done with my ideas yet.

I will be also adding slightly to the plans original width, and the base will hold a street view as well as basement bar and storage.

So, watch this space for more photos, as I progress along in the new year with this project.