• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Lyn
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,593 profile views
  1. We went on vaction to Cooperstown NY and my wonderful other half lol. Took me and the kids 4 out of 5 didnt like the idea but it was FREE for all. Once we got there and got inside there imgantion began. I was a bit dissapointed that you really couldnt see the insides of the houses too much it was fun time. Plus alot of the houses werent finished on the insides .I did see some of the houses done and that was cool. The trip also made me buy the travler trailer seeing we were camping and I liked the way it was built and spoke to me so I did BUY that there. I posted the kids experience and the pictures Speak for themselves.
  2. Lyn

DollHouse Hall Of Fame Cooperstown NY

Our trip that my wonderful husband did for me of course we went to the baseball hall of fame too!!
  3. Lyn

Riley James

Our newest addition to our LARGE family!! Riley arrived on 2/2/2010 weighing 7pounds 9 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long.
  4. I dont rember when I posted last at all it has been that long. Things are going great. I had my last baby on Feburary 2 ,2010 and his name is Riley James he is wonderful. The older kids are great as well and life couldnt be better. I couldnt put Riley in daycare and quit my job to be home with the kids. The girls and I are going to be working on houses this summer since it has been awhile and lately I have been getting the houses out and getting back into the groove of mining. Iam sure I will be asking a million questions. Here is a picture of Riley.
  5. Lyn

H1N1 Flu

My kids are gonna get the shot seeing they are offering it free through the school and Riley will be here at the end of January begining of Feburay. My dr doesnt recommend me getting it seeing there not sure of the effect of it on the baby. My dr already pulled me out of work due to the baby's postion he is sitting on my citac(sp) nerve and causes alot of pain.
  6. Lyn

News

I havent been on in a long while but I just wanted to share some news with all of you. First we are haveing a baby BOY his name is Riley James and we also are gonna be closeing on the house on Wednesday. Life has just gotten in the way of me not getting on here as much as I would like too anymore between work and the other 4 kids things have been very busy. I have been trying to work on the Glencroft but havent had much luck on that lately. I wish you all the best and will try to stop in more often.
  7. Lyn

Big News

Thanks Everyone for all the wonderful comments so far this baby is doing great no problems except for being hungry all them time I go back to the drs next week.
  8. Lyn

Summer 2009

We are going CAMPING we already have the camper cleaned out and ready to go. Our first trip we go to a local park for July 4 weekend. Then we are going to the Adriondack mountains,1000 islands Boldt Castle and then in August to Knoebles and another camping trip not sure where the last one will be though. The kids are excited to go camping like always.
  9. Today I was suppose to go to work but I had to call in because I have a huge screw or something stuck in my back tire on the van atleast I made it to get the girls off to school and then back home. Iam a bit upset over this because it is the same tire I got a screw in on Saturday and then had that fixed now again. I guess I will be getting new tires today for the van. I decided seeing the kids only have 1 more day of school left and there are some toys that dont get played with anymore will be bagged up and ready for my boyfirends mothers yard sale this weekend. I might even start working on the glencroft today we will see though.
  10. Lyn

Big News

I have some HUGE news that I wanted to share with you all. Most of you know that I went through a real rough time 3 years agao left my kids father and got divorced and then I met a real wonderful man at daycare and I have been with him for over a year now along with my 3 kids and his daughter so my family grew to 6/ NOW we are gonna have a BABY at the end of January and Iam very excited even though we both are starting all over again. I went to yard sales yesterday and found the most beautiful stroller for 5.00 couldnt go wrong. I wanted to share with you all my Happy Fairy Tale ending!! The kids are very excited to be haveing a new brother or sister. B)
  11. Lyn

Facebook?

Iam on facebook and am hooked on the farmtown game even though I dont get online as much as I used to. I try to check my facebook atleast every 2 weeks I found all my childhood friends.
  12. I havent had alot of time check things out on here in a long time till tonight. My house has been VERY busy between the kids activites and gymnasstics competions that are almost over with. The kids are getting ready to wind down school. Iam looking to be buying a house found a 1888 farmhouse I would like to own but we will see. we got preapprovedfor the loan already. Then come the summer festivites of CAMPING I cant wait. That is really all I have been up to lately and working my other half has been working alot of werid hours but that is life with a truck driver. I will keep you posted on the house findings.
  13. Mine arrived yesterday and Iam hopeing to start it tonight after the angles(kids) are to bed.
  14. I will get a picture of the baby for you as soon as I get home from work tonight.
  15. Cold here with highs of 30s not very spring like but no snow so that is good too.