luvdolls

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About luvdolls

Profile Information

• Interests
    I am interested in dollhouses and all types of dolls. I love to build and make things for my dollhouses. I reborn dolls and also collect them.

Retained

• Member Title
    luvdolls

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Vicky
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

708 profile views
  1. I would have to say 5 is my average and 6 or 7 is sleeping in...lol and as for sleep deprived, I guess I am, it is because of all the different hours that I work. (night shift, day shift, night shift,etc. with a day off here and there) I hope to get a different job soon and can start living a normal life.
  2. When I get to watch TV, I like Survivor, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Ghost hunters, Who wants to be a Superhero and Swan. And I love all CSI type shows.
  3. Thanks for the link. As soon as I get more time I sure will be looking through it all.
  4. You did a wonderful job. It looks great. Thanks for the information and the links as to how it is done. Who would of known McDonald's could be so helpful in the mini world.
  5. Congratulation to all the winners. Thank you Greenleaf and Dean for a wonderful time and all the great gifts. Have a Happy Halloween Everyone.
  6. Happy Halloween and Thanks for a wonderful month. It has been fun.
  7. Happy Halloween Everyone!!! Thank you, Dean and Greenleaf, for this wonderful month. Congrats Dean for all his hard work and making this a wonderful site. Good Luck everyone today and Congrats to all of the months winners.