Please Select
  • Real Name
    Annie
  • Country
    United States
  1. hulahoney3717

104_0120.JPG

I love the candelabra!
  2. I love that picture! I will have a room like that in my dream (real) house!
  3. hulahoney3717

P1050014.JPG

I LOVE this house! Is it a custom built house? I hope not, because this is my dream dollhouse... :wub:
  4. hulahoney3717

P1050011.JPG

This house is awsome! Can you tell me more about it? Is it a custom built house?
  5. Thanks but I already got it from another post and $100 later...
  6. Yep. That's the one I got. So how do I get lucky enough to get the Holiday catalog? (or any other "special" catalogs in the future)
  7. I'm puzzled... I just got my catalog in the mail and I didn't see anything about 25% or 26% off! How did everyone else hear about this and I missed out and where did you get the code?
  8. Thanks for all of the info! I will save my pennies and keep my eyes open for the free shipping sale! Annie
  9. Has anyone ever bought a house (or anything for that matter) from the Dollhouse Emporium? They have a few modern dollhouses that I love. However, I am tight on money and it make me nervous buying something that I am not sure about. I am working on the Coventry right now and I am wondering if anyone knows how these houses compair. Any info is appreciated! Thanks Annie -keep your fingers crossed that I come across a fortune so that I can get several of these houses!
  10. Hi Everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Annie and I am 26 years old. I am working on my first solo dollhouse (the Coventry). I stopped by the site to look at pictures and ideas for my dollhouse and before I knew it, I had spent 3 hours here! So, I decided I better just join! I am doing this first house pretty close to the picture on the box so that I can get my "feet wet" and gain some confidence, but I can not wait to get going and start using my creativity! Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am sure I will be asking everyone lots of questions along the way... Annie