Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Dianne
  • Country
    Please Select
  1. I have seen several "Christmas themed" houses in here, and also some that have had several elves in them, but now cannot find any. Please help!!! Thanks! Dianne
  2. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful ,kind comments. All of your work is such inspiration. I can't believe how hooked you can get on this hobby. I have tried to rationalize it to constantly re-decorating my "real house", but this can be just as expensive! Much more fun then cleaning the house and doing yard work, tho, huh?
  3. I am looking for a black bicycle to lean against a brick wall outside of a french tea room. I think I saw one similar on this site. Does anyone know where I might find one? Thank you!
  4. I am new to the forum, but not to the site. I visit almost every day for all the wonderful tips and ideas. I have been into miniatures for the last several years and create room boxes. I have a web site: diannesminiatureinteriors.com. I am retired and live in Southern California. It is so fun to see that there are so many talented miniaturists out there. Keep up the wonderful work! Dianne - bigdog92626