• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    hannah
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

513 profile views
  1. I don’t want to use the stairs because they take up too much space in the living room. What can I use to fill the stair hole in the fllor?
  2. Hello! I bought a dollhouse kit off of ebay (duracraft sweetheart). I was wondering where I could go to find things such as different shutters and etc. Also, how can I make the walls sturdier and what can I use to customize the outside appearance? I’ve seen some people use stones or brick. How do I do that?
  3. I purchased a Sweetheart Dollhouse Kit off of ebay! I saw someone else's version and it looked really great! Picture of Her Completed House It's been a long time since I've attempted to build a dollhouse! I was wondering what ideas you guys had on how I could spruce up the kit so that it wasn't so plain and looked exactly like the model on the box? Also, her walls and other walls look thicker than the walls on the box that I bought. Is there something you guys add to your houses to make them sturdier? Also, where do you guys buy your extras for the exterior of the house? I've looked on hobby lobby's website but there aren't really many options I could use to customize. I was thinking of siding or something on the outside walls, and different shutters. I'm not able to make my own and I have no idea where to start looking for some online? Oh! And should I use Aleene's Tacky Glue or should I use wood glue for assembly? I know most directions say tacky glue, but I've used wood glue on the three houses I've made. I was wondering what works best?!
  4. Has anyone used ther greenleaf furniture kits? Do you have any pictures?
  5. I just started building the Alison Jr kit. I messed up a little in some parts, but I think it's going decently so far. I was wondering if anyone else has built this house? Do you have pictures or tips?
  6. i cant get a picture that really shows what its doing but its basically doing this lol
  7. i used wood glue and aleenes tacky glue & it has been very hot in my house for a few months. however, its not coming loose from anything its the actual piece of wood i can move it kind of like a piece of paper just thicker with slight pressure
  8. i made my orchid dollhouse in feburary and today i noticed the sides of the house are wobble when i push them is this normal?