• Last visited

0 Neutral

About ekcbbug

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States
  1. Yep, I saw that and felt like crying! Boy did they bust it up good too!!! Although Jackson is supposed to get it fixed and Lorilei took it pretty well I thought. I would have probably been ready to half kill over it! LOL Can't wait to see them fix it too. I also didn't think it was the regular one they used but what a waste to build two just to trash one. Oh well, guess that's tv for you. :lol: Kay
  2. I'm not sure if I can post that many here but if anyone wants to see them, come join in at www.worldwideminiatures.com. We have a whole thread there with almost nothing but pictures of many of the exhibits at the Delaware show, including the Titanic room box.
  3. Hum, I'm not sure. I hope to see some people from here there though. I'll be there all day working so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you there.
  4. Is anyone planning on going to the Delaware miniature show on March 25th? I know we are very close to PA, NJ, and MD and was wondering if anyone was going. I'm in the De Minis' Club that is hosting it so I was hoping maybe to see some of you there! Kay
  5. Hi, I ordered mine and used the code but it never registered online no matter what I did. I thought it might have been a glitch but I was charged for the shipping anyway. Can someone check into that or let me know who to ask about it? Thanks, Kay
  6. I love the way greenleaf changes their pages for the seasons! It's terrific! I too prefer the frosty one also. Really nice job!!! Kay
  7. I think it would be cool to do a Christmas display even if it wasn't a contest or anything like that. Maybe something that made the page display a different Christmas house or sceen every day? Not even sure if that could be done or not but that would be fun to see too. I love the holiday season even though I'm experiencing a partial empty nest syndrome, I still love to see all the neat houses decorated. So even if it wasn't a contest, something that did display different Christmas houses would be fun, and a relaxing breatk too. :-) Kay
  8. Wow I can't get over how lucky you are that nothing was broke! I hope they make some more of these white orchids now. Knowing how durable they are, I'd love to have one of these. Kay
  9. Hi, I'm just curious about something. This years Halloween contest month was such a surprise and so much fun, I was wondering if anything was in the works for Christmas too? I seem to remember GL doing something special for Christmas last year also but can't remember what it was. Anything being planned for this year? Kay
  10. Nutti, I love what you've done to the place! LOL Really great stuff there. I'm sure you had a load of fun with that one. Kay
  11. Congratulations and it looks like it was a great show!!! Bet you had fun too. Really cool stuff there. Kay
  12. I can't really add anything to what kind it is, but it is a nice looking house. Even though it badly needs cleaning and some restoration, I can see a lot of potential for it. Kay
  13. I guess I am really open minded on my belief systems and very non judgemental of any religion for one simple reason. If you think about it the Christian faith always teaches there way is the right way and that is in every type of Christianity, be it Catholics, Protestants, or even the Jewish faith. Ok, hypothetically lets say we die and they are right but God looks down and says "ok so I see the Jewish faith is the only true religion here and anyone who can not accept that is not allowed here. They don't have to believe it but if their life has shown me that they were judgemental and very prejudice against Judism and/or any other religion, then they will not be allowed in my kingdom. However if they have at least done the service of allowing each their own form of believe without a bias, then all are accepted." Where do you stand then? And how do we know that would not or could not happen? In Wicca and other sects of the craft, all are openly accepting to any religious order. So given the scenario above, God would allow witches in but not die hard Christians who have always been bias towards any other faith but their own? Based on that idea alone, I do not feel it is in my place to say who is right or who is wrong to begin with but only to learn all I can in my time on this big rock. Yes, I've studied many relgions including the Muslim faith and the interesting thing is that they all come down to one basic thing. Each and every religion believes in one basic "god" like person, be it alla, budah, the dali lama or god, all have some sort of higher power. Isn't that alone enough to allow acceptance of any and all religions whether we agree with them or not? Notice I did not say agree with them, I only said accept them and allow them the same respect you allow your own. I never dreamed asking about the Charmed house would raise so many witchcraft debates. I'm sorry that wasn't the intention at all. Kay
  14. Our dollar store here always has ton's of the furniture!!! Last time I went in looking for one piece and found about thirty different kinds of pieces here! If anyone is looking for something special, let me know and I'll stop and see if we have it in stock here for you. It is nice stuff and even if it is a bit small, you really can't beat the price! LOL Kay
  15. Wow someone should get ahold of him and invite him to this group!!! Gee I bet with the quality of his work, we could all learn a lot. By the way can someone please post the link to the new pictures of the newest mini scene? Thanks, Kay