JacquiG

• Last visited

8 Neutral

About JacquiG

Profile Information

• Interests
    Quarter and Half Scale Miniatures, Room Boxes, Designing and building furniture, room boxes and qs houses.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Mrs Jacqui Grindley
  • Country
    United States
  1. Oh my goodness, you're running out of houses and space and you want the 3rd set?? LOL Does anyone have like several houses being built at the same time or is it just me? I started on the Village set I told you I got in my last post, then of course I received my 2nd and third sets, then started bashing one of the stores from the greenleaf village station and store kit I got for $2.99, then I found an adorable Q.S. house I just had to have and I'm working on that! I think I need miniature therapy. On top of all that I'm still making items for my DH business. I'd love to share a few pics of my work with you all for your comments. Where do I upload them to? I'll be back......
  2. Thanks Roxxie ~ you've made my next 6 months of work but I'm not complaining. So I had ordered the Greenleaf Village AND the Santa's Village, now known as "The Miniature Pine Mountain Village". I've been waiting (not patiently) for either of them to be delivered and wouldn't you know they both arrived today!!! That's what I get for being a glutton. I'm sure I'll be on here more often as I attack these little gems. I'll keep you folks posted and upload pics when I'm done.
  3. Hi ladies, can you tell I'm the type that just dives into things? I guess I should go to the new members area and introduce myself but of course I'm a sponge for miniature news and dived right into reading everything.
  4. Hi Roxxie. I'm not really new here but your houses prompted me to reply instead of lurking and reading everything. I just ordered the Village and my plans are to order all the kits. Now if I could just find the time to do them LOL Something tells me I'll begin as soon as they arrive and some of my gazillion projects will have to take a back seat. I plan on displaying them on a special bookcase (that I haven't bought yet). Your projects have so much information. Thanks for that.