• Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

25 Excellent

About Tuppynme

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Queensland, Australia
  • Interests Motorhome camping, gardening, sewing, knitting, crochet, scrap booking, grandchildren,

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Gail
  • Country Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

682 profile views
  • MC

1. DSCN2216 Roof FINISHED!!!!

Thank you!
  2. DSCN2223 Floor coverings

Thank you!
  3. DSCN2131 Room dividers side 1

Thank you, their out of my scrapbooking collection!
  4. Newbie from Iowa

Welcome Shawn from another Orchid builder!
  5. Veteran builder/collector, newbie member

Welcome Andrea, Your quite right, a nice bunch of people here, interesting, interested and helpful! Looking fowardto your posstings and pic's
  6. Pyramid schemes and friendships

I have bought Avon, Tupperware and Hobbytex, but on my terms, if I need and as I needed. Oh and more recently I have attended a "Postie" party advising the hostess that I was in no way able to be able to purchase any clothing. While I was living in PNG I did take on being a Hobbytex distributor as there was a group of us that found the hobby relaxing and a good way to come together and share a common interest. We needed access to product so I stepped up. I still have my kit and resurect it occasionally for a job that needs a bitof colour. I hate feeling pressured by anyone, so do not/would not do it myself hense I would never make a very good sales person! LOL.
  7. An Excited Yet Overwhelmed Newbie

Welcome katherine, There seem to be quite a few newbe's here that are working on the "Orchid" so plenty of comments and advice and like Holly said the two "Blogs". I started my Orchid end June and hace completed the build now working on the intereior.Soooo much fun! Looking foward to your further posts and pic's
  8. Bedroom

Hi kat, I was just thinking the same and actually went over to my Orchid and turned the bed around tosee what it would look like Do away with the bed head and use the height of the window ledge to set the height of the bed, not much difference i don't think.Shorten the length of the bed base as part will be set into the gable window. Interesting. I will wait and asee what you girls do! there seems to be a bit more floor space!
  9. Hi, I'm new!

Welcome Nicole and LJ' Yes this site is a lot of fun and has lots of interesting useful comments. I try to check in regular so I don't miss anything! Looking foward to the pic's! Gail
  10. I wish that I did not live on the other side of the world! Postage alone would make it way out of my reach.
  11. 1/12th Clockmakers Workshop.

Beautiful! So detailed.
  12. Walmer french victorian

Hi Cindy, What a lovely house, I was going to say little but with ? 12 rooms, not so little! Welcome to the site, i like jeannie m also new to the site but have found it excellent with lots of valuable information and advice. members are helpfoll and very keen to seee what you are creating. I have spent so many sleepless nights dreaming of how I am going to build and fit out my Orchid. The hobby is VERY addictive and it can be reasonably inexpensive. I don't think that I have spent more than fifty dollars and that includes the Kit buy as well. If you are a crafty person you will find a LOT of items can be repurposed to suit your house. I have drawn on a lot of my various interests to get to where I am now and still have quite a way to go but do not feel that I have to go out and buy to achieve the look I want. I look foward to seeing your house and the progress you make.
  13. DSCN2141 looking at the exterior front

Thank you, I find the colours very calming.
  14. DSCN2142 Front porch

Thankyou!
  15. DSCN2159 Cushions added

Thankyou!