miniaturemaid

Gold Member
  • Last visited

7 Neutral

About miniaturemaid

Profile Information

• Interests
    I love anything to do with Dollshouses, miniatures, Needlework in dollshouse scale. I love my furbabies i have five cats and for Rabbits.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Rachel
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

1,383 profile views
  1. miniaturemaid

Miniature maid

Here are some pictures of my current doll houses The Beacon Hill The Willowcrest The Orchid The Rowan The Laurels The Grey house The Mill Cottage
  2. miniaturemaid

MY FUR BABIES

My Rescue cats and pet Rabbits the loves of my life... The cats are all from different litters and im amazed they get on so well Theres the cats :Jake,Tabz,Carmen,Sammie,Leo, Charlie The Rabbits: Popple,Fern,Jett,Hollie,Pepper,Honey(brown/white)(Rescued from the Boot/Trunk of a car in the summer time ) i just hate cruel people!!!
  3. I love how you have done your buttercup so pretty inside and out xx
  4. Hi Cindy are the staircases fitted yet as i have bought a part assembled BH and the stairs are fitted tight but its not wallpapered i read its nigh on impossible to paper when the stairs are fitted is this the case or not??
  5. miniaturemaid

140.JPG

Thanks for your lovely comments i have rescued all but one of my cats they all had sad backgrounds but now they are loved they are doing so well i recomend getting animals from rescue centres xx
  6. Hi Rhonda that sounds amazing i bet its a wonderful experience
  7. miniaturemaid

The Willow

This is the willow im building And where im upto so far the other pictures are of minis i have made to go in this house.
  8. miniaturemaid

SPRINGWOOD COTTAGE

I got This kit just before christmas i got the basement a few weeks later it was in quickstyle so all i had to do was build it and i really enjoyed putting it together and decorating it.
  9. Thanks Llyn im glad you didnt notice my mistakes lol... http://miniaturemaid.blogspot.com/
  10. Hi Mary Thanks im no expert with lighting and theres lots of mistakes but dont be afraid just try it lol... I used a socket strip and transformer i just hid the wires in the chimneys http://miniaturemaid.blogspot.com/
  11. Thanks for all your comments the lights are all secured within the chimneys and i have used magnets to hold the chimneys on so if theres a problem i can access them it really wasnt difficult just give it a go.
  12. miniaturemaid

Interior full.

This is gorgeous well done on a great job
  13. looks Amazing cant wait to see more
  14. im glad im not the only one then lol...will do thanks havanaholly