Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    guusha
  • Country
    United States
  1. looking to buy queen anne house does anyone have one for sale my Granddaughter asked my to build her queen anne, triend ebay i did bid on queen anne but then ebay stoped the bidding said saller was no long ebay ???
  2. I got my Rutherford off ebay and everthing was in the box i paid $41 $ 11 shipping
  3. :welcome: He fabulous jo you do wonderful work and only your second doll wowowo
  4. LOL thats me also traci i like the idea of tee shirts also my Hubby told me i WILL NOT be walking around you and your friends can do that am going to Lowes lmao
  5. I can't wait am on count down lol already have the address in my GPS my friend going with me, She also into miniature she has been to a few she told me be ready for miniature overload, hope to meet fellow Greenleafers! but how will i know it you mmmmmm??????
  6. Am going this year missed last one, we are buying new truck Jeremy end this month begin march send me message see what we can do :thumb:
  7. Been looking for The miniatures.com on facebook can't find them do you have link pls :thumb:
  8. OK OK am addicted to Ebay every day i check DH,and yes i will be joining you in Rehab :lol:
  9. Thank i will try joanna and micheal the price,s on Ebay way off shipping coast more then the trim
  10. Hi can anyone help me looking to buy edge trim, found 1 seller on ebay he's asking $2.75 for 1 x36inc and $5.65Shipping (shipping more then the price of edge trim ), can anyone help please need linkfor store or does anyone out there have any for sale
  11. Hi can anyone help me looking to buy edge trim, found 1 seller on ebay he's asking $2.75 for 1 x36inc and $5.65Shipping (shipping more then the price of edge trim ), can anyone help please need linkfor store or does anyone out there have any for sale