Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Cheryl
  • Country
    United States
  1. Did we miss it?? If not, I'd like to meet everyone! I live in South Jersey in 08081. I have a pretty hectic schedule though, so depending on time and day of week would be how far I could travel and how long I could stay. As for meeting places.. what about a library conference room? Sorry if that has been suggested, I didn't see it. It would be public, yet pretty private.
  2. Hi Cuppa-Tea! We live in South Jersey too! Gloucester/Winslow Township area. Gotta go find this chit chat area! lol
  3. Granted, we just started, but our latest method (after completing about 300 by hand) is.... Lay them out on cardboard in a plastic bin lid.... dilute the paint with water.... and tell the 10 year old to knock herself out! Seems much easier this way... especially if you can convince her to clean up her mess.... But the best part is that it keeps her busy for a good long while!
  4. Just wanted to say thank you to Jerry, who is very kindly sending instructions for our new Bayberry! Thanks!!
  5. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm sure we'll be asking many questions along the way. My husband seems to be enjoying himself with the building, so I'm thinking we're in for the long haul Seems he'll have plenty of projects.... minis...finish basement so minis have a home......
  6. Hi everyone, I'm Cheryl! My husband, Brian, and I are new to the miniature world. We are in the middle of putting together the RGT Ruff and Rustic Barn for our daughter and are having a good time. So we jumped in over our heads tonight and bought the Dura Craft Bayberry Cottage from AC Moore... talk about jumping into the fire.. there were no instructions! lol We were given an Alison Jr about a year ago that we also decided to bring out and check for missing parts. Seems we are well on our way to being addicted to miniature building! lol I look forward to getting to know everyone here and getting lots of great tips and hints! Cheryl