Miniatures, jigsaw puzzles, enjoying the sun, electronics

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Andi
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

651 profile views
  1. Saw this sitting in the Salvation Army window for months and hubby grabbed it for me for Christmas. Very excited but kind of freaking out now because it came with nothing so I need to build lots of it (porch and roof of Middle section) plus everything else it needs. I have never built before even though this is house #9 plus 1 kit. I guess I’m a collector at this point lol. Where should I start?
  2. I was just told on a fb thread that it’s a Hofco Victorian so I guess I need to post in another thread
  3. My husband just picked this up for me and I’m very excited but curious which house this is? Looks like Altamont but cutouts look different.
  4. It is a great shop and is SO close to my house. I actually got a duracraft in the same shop last year - it was $50 but it's huge. I always look in the shop about 1x week and on very rare occasions they have furniture. They did have an old ratty house recently but I passed. Today I found this - it was only $25 so I grabbed it. It's my 5th - I couldn't bear to leave it there. If it had been $50 I would have but it was so cheap. I'm completely addicted. It is hidden in my dollhouse room so my family doesn't know I bought ANOTHER house... lol
  5. Picked this up today at consignment shop. Wondered if it is from a kit and if so, which one?
  6. I want to put together kits, make furniture and customize things. I have a dremel tool but have never used it. Can this be used to cut dowels? What type of tools do I need to do these things? Any advice would be great. Looking to get a tool that isn't too expensive or too big but one that will do the most for me. Any thoughts?
  7. No problem at all - that's what replies are for :yes: Nice to hear how you are going about your project. I actually did polymer clay for the first time last fall - that's what got me back into all this. I have made mostly food with it and love to do it. There is just so much I want to do and so little time. Maybe my miniature family could do some housework for me in my house since I'm doing so much for them!
  8. Thanks everyone for your help and friendly greetings!
  9. Front view - and my bunny Ryan in the background!
  10. itslittlewonder

Painted Lady

This is the Painted Lady I picked up at a consignment shop - again - mostly completed but needs some work and completion.
  11. itslittlewonder

Westville

My Westville I got from craigslist
  12. I was hoping you would all talk me into it! I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't get it. Hubby was actually fine with it and said it was really nice. :wub: Now I just have to figure out how to reduce pictures to post them.
  13. Ok - thank goodness - I got it!!! Will post pix in a bit