Brezavaqt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Brezavaqt

1. Brezavaqt

Gucci Store

Inspired by a real life Gucci Store, I decided to embark on creating one in miniature!
  2. You have me SO inspired. I have a Westville that I am ready to pull out and build for my mother. She has always wanted a dollhouse. Question: How did you hide your wiring? You have done an amazing job on this house!!! *But of course, ALL of your houses are beautifully done!! Bre
  3. My heart stopped right along with yours!!! WHEW!!! Thank God!
  4. WOW!!! She looks like my Gammy (who just passed away)! Wonderful job, just wonderful!!!!!
  5. Brezavaqt

c.JPG

Very nicely done! It's really hard to find ethnic dolls in 1/12th scale that are really nice looking. You've done a fantastic job!! <3
  6. It's on my wish list. There used to be a Facebook group for Queen Anne owners. Not sure if it's still up and running, but they had some beautiful ones!! Congrats on your buy!!!
  7. Very pretty color! I love the Newport; one of my favorites!!
  8. Brezavaqt

Second coat.jpg

I agree with Emerald! This is looking fantastic and isn't even finished yet!! I guess Lawbre really is the Mercedes Benz of the dollhouse world! Love it!!
  9. Oh my goodness!!!!! You have done a beautiful job on your Alexandria. May I ask where you got your french doors? Seems the ones I ordered are too big. Did you have to alter them to get them to fit? Thanks in advance for ANY guidance you can give me! Bre
  10. It is the Elizabeth Anne. I just sold my half scale on Ebay. :-) Cute little house, but 1/2 scale isn't for me.
  11. Your house is gorgeous!! The shingles...did you use grey dye?
  12. Brezavaqt

Alexandria 2

I know, you don't really see them!!! I see one currently for sale on Ebay for $350. I cannot believe the price!!! I think I paid $75 for this one. It's such a great house. It was pretty easy to put the shell together too. I just don't particularly care for MDF. :-) Thanks on the color choices. :-)
  13. Brezavaqt

Alexandria

Yes, it seems there's LOTS of wasted space on this enormous house. I'm disappointed in how they designed it. I plan to cut some of the roof portions away so that there is more access to two of the rooms in the rear. I didn't think about the tower rooms. I haven't completely glued them on because I want to decorate inside of them. Thanks for the feedback Jbnmini and Selkie!!! Gives me some ideas!!! :-)
  14. Brezavaqt

Thanks for sharing your workroom with us. I'm still trying to figure out how to create a work room within my "family room." -Although, I don't have a family, it's the room where I watch television and entertain company. Lol.
  15. Brezavaqt

The Alexandria (Dura Craft)

After many years, I've finally started the Alexandria build. This house is HUGE and HEAVY! But I love it.
  16. Brezavaqt

1 Exterior

BREATHTAKING!!!!!!! :-)
  17. Brezavaqt

Paper Removal

Thanks for sharing the solution with us! :-)
  18. I've seen a few posts about Dura Craft dollhouses missing parts. I know I'm a few "years" late, lol...but I hope this helps. I had a Madison and was misisng one of the main wall pieces. I found out that a company on Ebay (Manchester Dollhouse & Woodworks) potentially had Dura Craft parts. I contacted the owner (Mr. Mark West) and explained which part I was missing. Would you all believe he was able to make the part for me? And he only charged me like $20. :-) So, if you have a Dura Craft and are missin pieces/parts, I suggest going with him. Here's the email address: austinnoggles@manchesterdollhouseandwoodworks.com