Brezavaqt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Brezavaqt

1. I think this is my favorite room...
  2. The details are breath-taking!!! Did you make all of this? It's just amazing...
  3. This is STUNNING. You get FIRST PLACE in my book!!
  4. WOW. WOW. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
  5. CorryAnn, CONGRATS to you and your husband! The BEST MINI indeed! :-)
  6. Oh WOW!!! Congrats Tiff!! (They could not have picked a better miniaturist to feature!! Your houses are phenominal!! Make sure you let us know when you are featured!!
  7. VERY IMPRESSIVE Kelly!! I seem to have a thing for LARGE houses!! You all know my motto: "If you can't have it in real life, why not have it in miniature?" I have quite a few manions I'm waiting to complete!! :-)
  8. Okay, so I just have to share this!! I met Crystal (Kitty_x_2) on yesterday!!! She sold me her Rutherford (by Artply) and we met up in DC so I could pick it up!! Just the sweetest person!!! So now, since her and Tracy (New Day) live relatively near one another (remember, I met Tracy a few months back), the plan is for the three of us to just get together one weekend and go mini shopping!!!!! I'm thoroughly convinced that miniaturists are truly the most LOVABLE people in the world!! Yeap, definitely!
  9. Brezavaqt

photo14.jpg

This is very beautiful! Is it a roombox?
  10. Thanks Everyone for the help! I was BORED with the plain ceiling papers! :-)
  11. I've gotten extremely bored with the plaster looking ceiling papers. I've seen some on this forum that are just STUNNING! Can anyone tell me where I can get some beautiful ceiling papers that are long enough to cover some extra wide ceilings? I've used cardstock before (because I wanted a colored ceiling), but I wasn't happy with the seam because it wasn't large enough. Any websites for ordering ceiling papers would be greatly appreciated!
  12. Thanks EVERYONE!! I'm going to go with the Houseworks milled siding too! (My patience isn't that great yet for each individual siding strip!)
  13. Brezavaqt

dining room 007.JPG

The table is set, the meal's prepared...What a beautiful place setting and room!
  14. I think it depends on the age of the child. GL houses are such collector items to me! I wouldn't want to see a child tearing off any of the beautiful trim they all come with! (That's just me!) I love ALL of the GL houses...just not so sure I would build it for a young child.
  15. Hi Siobhan! Welcome, Welcome, WELCOME!! Now that you have 5 posts, can we see some eye candy????
  16. Mike, your work is STUNNING! I can't wait to see the end result!! Hurry...lol.
  17. This is NICE! It looks a lot larger than 1/4 scale. You are doing a great job!
  18. Brezavaqt

work in progress

Love the "brick work." Is it paper?
  19. Hey, I liked that link Tanya! There was some interesting stuff/information on it! :-) (Might have been in error, but was well worth the read!)
  20. Le Reve (The Dream) Estates started as my "dream" home. It goes along with my theme of being a miniaturist: "If you can't have it in REAL LIFE, why not have it in MINIATURE?!?" So, the couple that occupies this dwelling are much similar to myself and my RL boyfriend. They are a young couple who love living life, entertaining guests, and just having a home that's functional! My goal is to have my miniature family for this estate to be made by a miniature doll sculptor; but you all know portrait dolls aren't inexpensive. So, they've take a back seat for now. (Since I have a guest coming-Celeste-I had to go out and purchase a family quickly!! I haven't considered who will live in my Foxhall Manor, but I have considered the family that will occupy the Thornhill. They will be an upscale family that has a tremendous amount of money!! (I haven't given them a name yet, nor figured out how they come into their money, but it's all coming to me!!) You all amaze me with your creativity!! Not to mention the inspiration you all give me, I just love it!
  21. Hey...I would love to see everyone's workspaces! Kirsten, your's sounds so neat. And inexpensive!!! (My kind of workspace!) I've taken over half of my downstairs "family room" area. It doesn't seem quite large enough, but I make do. Wish I could just turn one room into my work space. I just need a bigger home.
  22. Hi Everyone; I decided to pull out my half scale Elizabeth Anne and work on it (instead of my Foxhall Manor). It's been calling out to me! Anyway, I have the shell all put together and am wanting to put siding on it. Can anyone tell me the correct size of siding a should use for 1/2 scale? This is my first time venturing into this scale. Thanks in advance, Bre :lol: