Brezavaqt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Brezavaqt

1. Brezavaqt

My work table.

I love your workspace. i am in the process of "designing" a functional/liveable workspace. :-)
  2. Brezavaqt

roof changes

I LOVE your Aledandria. I love the way you have modified the roof and back wall too. When I did the dry-fit, I was thinking WHY would they cover up these rooms like this??? GREAT MODIFICATIONS!! Question...what did you use to cut the walls? This MDF is horrible to work with. Oh...and what did you use to make the siding?
  3. Brezavaqt

bath trim

I actually LOVE the wallpaper installation!!! It seems to just look really neat. I like a "difference" in my dollhouses. This room is exceptionally nice-in my mini mind/world! Great job.
  4. You are doing an awesome job on this Orchid!! I absolutely love it!!
  5. Fantastic job! I can only pray mine comes out as pretty!
  6. Brezavaqt

Alexandria Dry Fit

Your photos of the Alexandria are a God-send! I am starting to dry-fit this house and it was giving me the business until I saw your post!! THANK YOU!! Oh, and you are doing an amazing job! I love it!
  7. What MAJOR renovations!!! Love what you are doing here!!
  8. Brezavaqt

Facade

Gorgeous color selection!! Love it!
  9. I don't ever glue down my flooring-just because some of my electricity runs through the ceilings and floors. If there's ever an issue, I can get to it without having to tear my house up. *Wish I had known this in my very first dollhouse. :-/ So, you may want to consider not permanently attaching it. I use matte board for my flooring though-it's sturdier and stays flat. LOVE your BH. :-)
  10. You are an amazing miniaturist!! Yes, and I do love Otterine's blog. She is an amazing miniaturist too!! :-)
  11. Hey, I think you need to teach classes on how to make mini lights and floors!!! Gorgeous!! First house??? I'm not believing you!! LOVE IT!
  12. I do exactly as Matt says. I make a template with regular white paper. Then, I use matte board to make the real flooring template and put my flooring on. That is sturdy and it stays flat. I never permanently affix my flooring so that I can get to wiring if needed.
  13. Brezavaqt

Thus far

What a lucky little girl!! Are you SURE you are going to be able to part with it? :-)
  14. Yeappirs, loving this bathroom too! :-) I love kitchens and bathrooms...
  15. Stunningly OUTSTANDING!! Did you make the desk and credenza? I love this room!!
  16. This is awesome. I love the colors...everything goes so well together!
  17. LOVE IT! But how did you install the wallpaper after you had already installed the lights? MAGICAL!! :-)
  18. That flooring!!! What did you use? I'm with Amyole, everything is PERFECT!!! :-)
  19. Update... I got two of the three bulbs in. I was under time constraints because my mom was coming to pick up the dollhouse to transport it to VA for the little darling that's getting it. So, what I ended up doing was using this little gadget I purchased at Big Lots a few years back, it's a lamp that clamps to any small surface and has a magnifying glass attached to it. I'll post a pic in a few. I was able to cut the two wires down and insert them. The magic is in how you cut the wires and how you hold it to get them in. Never-the-less, just like Kathie B said...someone needs to rethink these types of sconces. Because once installed, you would have to tear up your wallpaper to remove it. :-( Thanks EVERYONE for your encouragement and advice!
  20. Hello All!! I've been on a mini hiatus, but I am back! :-) And of course...I need assistance. I blew ALL of the bulbs in a wall sconce that uses the bi-pin grain of rice flame bulbs. I cannot seem to get the two little wires back into the tiny holes of the chandelier. Does anyone have a trick of the trade? The wires keep bending when I attempt to get them in the little holes. I managed to get two back in, only to knock them out by accident again. Oh, and did I fail to mention the sconce is already installed in the dollhouse hallway (a tight space)-UGH!!! Please help!! (*Stressed!!)
  21. I always use wood glue-no matter what the kit...lol. Once I find something that works, I stick with it. :-)
  22. Brezavaqt

How did you install the porch swing? I have the Victoria's Farmhouse by RGT and the wood is SO hard to penetrate! I'm scared I'm going to mess it up trying to install the swing. I LOVE your Bungalow, btw!! :-)