Brezavaqt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Brezavaqt

1. Brezavaqt

floor

I LOOOOOVE this! I can't wait to see the finished product. Please don't forget to post pics once you are done!
  2. Congrats on the new house! I'm with Gloria...things always have a way of working out! We only have one life to live, so grab any piece of happiness you can (which happens to be minis) and RUN with it! Can't wait to see pics!!
  3. Welcome to our mini world Ashlen. This forum is great for assistance-no matter which dollhouse you are building. For inspiration, I just google other dollhouse pictures and real life pictures of houses (for paint colors). There are lots of sites (web) out there for beginners-google, again. Lol. Good luck with your first house and remember to have fun!
  4. Brezavaqt

Please pay here.

My mom (seamstress) would LOVE this!! You've done a fantastic job!
  5. Brezavaqt

18 Patio

The sidewalk is amazing!! How did you do it? I would love to do this!!! :-) #I mean, the entire museum is looking amazing!
  6. This model is the same as my first dollhouse...the San Franciscan!! I gave it to my best friend, who traveled all around the world (military) and ended up moving here (to MD with me), only to let me have it back! I cannot wait to renovate it! :-) I like your color scheme...I can't wait to see what you do with this!!
  7. I so cannot wait to see your work in person, Ron. This is just amazing. Do you have any pics of the completed riverboat house?
  8. Welcome to the family, Bill. I am certain your daughter will cherish this house for mini, mini years to come. I think at 40, she'll actually appreciate it more than when she was younger. At our age(s), we simply are able to afford the nicer things to put in the house! :-) It makes the collection that much better. I know I can't wait to see which house you choose to build her! Good luck with the build and you have definitely come to the right place for lots of help!
  9. Had mine hacked several times too...Walmart.com and Amazon.com...it's a TERRIBLE feeling. I now have a love/hate relationship with the computer world we are living in. LOVE the convenience of not having to deal with people when I shop, but HATE the evil folks who spend their time figuring out ways to get over (i.e., using my hard earned funds to fund their desires). They have no consideration for the folks they hack. Glad everything worked out for you! :-) Mini hugs...
  10. E-6000, only had to hold the cabinet for a second.
  11. He's a KEEPER!! Win (both hubby and minis)!!
  12. Dremel...best tools made for our hobby!! I am not a "tool" person, but can manuever these quite well!! You scored for sure!! :-)
  13. Brezavaqt

Art Nouveau Clock

Brae, this is beautiful. Is it a working clock?
  14. Brezavaqt

The White Rose

Gorgeous...the books are awesome!
  15. Brezavaqt

The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Ebay Win!!! (YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!) This house is absolutely GORGEOUS; Not to mention HUGE!! I'm so excited about finishing it! It even came with a Deed that had a seal on it from "The State of New York." It will take quite a bit of time for me to finish it; but I think I'm up for the challenge!!!
  16. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Trying to decide what furniture to place in this large area.
  17. Brezavaqt

Front Entry

From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Front panel open, to see the entry foyer.
  18. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Looking from the rear of the house to the front door.
  19. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

This will be the second bedroom. I'm thinking this will have Gucci bedding!! #here I go again with the printer and fabric!
  20. Brezavaqt

Study Area?

This is a smaller room, just didn't know what to do with it. Maybe I should have made it a sitting area off of the master bedroom...
  21. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

I wanted this bathroom to have a funky retro-type style to it. Still under construction. Ideas, greatly appreciated!
  22. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Haven't quite decided what to make this room. It's actually a huge hallway...
  23. From the album: The Thornhill (Real Good Toys)

Trying to decide if I want to put a cream/white sectional in this room...
  24. Brezavaqt

Living Room

The television in this room is one of the working televisions that I purchased a year ago. I cannot wait to get it all set up!