• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Aaron
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

901 profile views
  1. love it great detail I like looking at all your work! I too would like to know how you got the milk to look so real??? I know Ancient Chinese secret!
  2. Yes moving forward on the challenge! I found the material that I am going to make the waffle iron insides out of I think it will work perfect just need to try it tonight. As for the rest of the iron the Polystyrene is going to be the best for me to use to get the equal sides and such with the material the clay is just so hard to get even! Arggg I wish it would work it would be so much easier, but if it was easy it would not be a challenge!
  3. Great, as soon as I have an idea the size I will get to work on those. Should be what you are wanting if not perfect pretty darn close!!!!
  4. I tried to just make half as I also thought of that idea but no go it still was not even enough for my taste (I am a perfectionist). I still have not completely given up on the clay idea but if I get it right I will use that clay as a mold to pour a cast that way they are all the same if I make more.
  5. Ok I think I can do both of them the microwave for sure and the coffee maker will just take a little longer, would it be ok to have coffee in the pot? or do you just want it clear? Also can you give me a size aprox that you want the items?
  6. Anna if your looking for something special I might be able to make one that will be what your exactly looking for. The Microwave would be a cinch the coffee maker would take a little longer. Let me know and we can brainstorm!
  7. I tried sculpting it in Clay last night and just could not get the two parts even enough for my taste. I think I am going to build the case out of polystyrene and the inside will be molded from clay then cast so I can make multiple pieces.
  8. So is this the waffle maker you have?
  9. steelwoolghandi

Tricks, Tips and stuff

Little tricks to make a more realistic interiors, and furniture.
  10. I will see what I can do it should not be to hard to make a few of them, The hardest part is the Waffle squares inside but I am never one to back down from a challenge! I sometimes take a little time to put this stuff together but it will be done! Aaron
  11. I can make one? If you have a picture of the type you want post it and I will make one just like it. If you like I can make one that is unpainted that way you can paint it to match your kitchen?
  12. I Believe "To Bash or not to Bash, That is the question"! "I Bash Therefore I am"! I looked at many kits and I just had to bash the to kits I chose together as what I saw out there was just not big enough or shall I say right enough for me. When I bash a kit it makes it more mine.
  13. Great Find, I too hate myself for looking at Craigslist but find so many good things! Its like a train wreck I just have to look!!!!
  14. Vary Nice work they look great! Looks like you went out and bought them very professional!
  15. Glad you like it I was afraid if I changed it up you would not like it as much. I hope to have it sent out this week! Now I just have to make the other one to do some trading????