About cindyg

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    cindy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

363 profile views
  1. Hi Kelli, I checked, and my house has been painted, if there was a sticker, there's not now. I saw the picture of your sticker, which was very helpful, because I kept looking for a tiny sticker, but that was a pretty big one. I think I'm going to put a coat of white paint on the house to give me a base, and slowly but surely, start working on it. Have to go to work tonite, but I will continue to think about it. Thanks for all the support/info.
  2. Well, it's really nice to see other ones that are like mine. I saw two on facebook. I saw yours in your gallery. Nice. My house has brothers and sisters. I look forward to really getting into this, like everyone else is. It's going to be a long journey!
  3. Thanks, I'll have to think about this, step by step, but it sounds do-able, I think that I'm going to start making a dollhouse soon.
  4. OK, Here's another post! I can't wait to do the staircases, I want to put red oriental runners on them. And I have the stuff for my entry hall picked out also. I want to put siding on the outside, and slate shingles on the roof! Maybe a stained glass window on my new (don't have yet) front doors.
  5. Hi everybody, Nice to meet you all. I'm so excited that you all are answering me so quickly. You know, it is something of a miracle that I saw this and that I actually got it and brought it home. I really do love it. I think that I must have lived in a house like this in a previous life, LOL, whatever, but I found the pics of when I first brought it home. Since then I have taken down the wallpaper, and the lights, and saved them all, cleaned the house, bought a wiring kit, I have a bathroom, ironing board, sewing machine, and really can't wait to get started on the kitchen, I have a great stove picked out.! Let me try to upload these pictures.
  6. Hi, My name is Cindy, and about a year ago, I bought a dollhouse that the lady around the block had sitting in her driveway. I've always wanted a dollhouse, but never had one, so my first dollhouse ever, and I have decorated it, and wallpapered it, and put shingles on the roof, so my times in my mind. I can't wait to get started. I have an electricity lighting kit, but I have to paint some first. Anyway, I looked all over the internet to find a dollhouse like mine, and there was only one online that looked like mine. I emailed that owner, and it turns out that I have a walmer French Victorian, and it's one of only four made. How cool is that! But I still have some years to work before I can really get down to fixing it up. Its in my living room now, and I dream about fixing it up, sometimes I despair of ever having the money and the time to do what I want to do. But oh well, I am now a dollhouse owner, and it's pretty cool.. I'll try to get a picture up if I can.. Thanks