Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Lisa
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thank you all SOO much! It was too much fun and everyone in this community helped keep me going. Thanks minifam!
  2. I just wanted to share the good news with my like-minded family. I finally "finished" the haunted Pierce and got her entered in the County Fair and she WON!!! Helping Dad (RIP) build this when I was 10, 30+ years of lugging this thing from house to house, and a half-dozen different 'theme' ideas, and finally she is living her potential. Check her out in the gallery - she loves the attention. Thanks for the inspiration, kind words of support and answering my questions all this time. I'm a proud momma today. :thumbup: :jump:
  3. MHRMAYD

Haunted Mansion

BLUE RIBBON WINNER 2103 Riverside County Fair & National Date Festival!!!
  4. MHRMAYD

trim added

This is Wycked good!!!
  5. MHRMAYD

The haunting begins...

Once I got my materials, I guess I went a little bat guano. Exterior is about 75% done. Here's what I did on this long, Labor Day weekend. She'll be ready for County Fair 2013, me thinks. :-D
  6. MHRMAYD

Steps

Thank you both! I'm definitely trying to incorporate subtle changes to the original Pierce design. Y'no, haunt it up a bit. ;-)
  7. MHRMAYD

Side yard

Thank you! Luckily the displays are behind velvet ropes so there's little chance of them being violated. But just in case, I would definitely haunt the person that broke something. ;-)
  8. LOVING all the input and pics of your projects! I've been busy shingling so nothing much has progressed other than that but I have been SO inspired by everybody's amazing work! Oh, and it's supposed to read "HAUNTED Pierce". Oopsie! Thanks everybody - I love it here.
  9. Brilliant! This is the best!
  10. Thanks! I'm more excited working on this theme than I ever was persuing perfection! I will definitely be checking out those sales and loving the input. I'll keep the gallery up to date...
  11. Hiya! Just wanted to jump back in and get some feedback on my thoughts to turn my Pierce into a haunted mansion? Any other ghouls that have gone this direction? I'm looking for hints on scary ideas, where to purchase things like mini coffins, and general feedback on my idea. I still intend to enter this one in the county fair next year and I want to be, well, unique. No foo-foo - I want gore!!! Thanxxx!
  12. Okay, I'm back again. Had to take a couple months away to remodel my "real" kitchen. Phew! Miracle that I'm back at all after that!!! Annnnnnyway, check out some pics of our girl Pierce. She's fully sanded and ready for primer now. Three cheers for RedBull!!! Lisa Bee
  13. I'll be sure to check in with you as I've got a Pierce to finish by this time next year - ahhhh! Welcome back, btw. :suck:
  14. HA! I was wondering who would notice the liquor store in the background first! You win, Fantail. As for the dh, it hasn't been touched since the 80's so this is it in all it's pre-rehab glory. It can only get better from here. I got a hold of a can of green paint when I was 10 and I can't say it increased the 'property value' much. Speaking of, anyone have suggestions for getting 30 years of dark green paint off? Thanks for all the kind words of compliment & encouragement, my pals!
  15. You're quite a doo-bee! I hope I have your energy as I embark ~ And to think, I want to do the trailer next. I must be insane.