About nicole g

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Nicole
  • Country
    United States
  1. Finally got my SF glued, with walls and floors finished! Yay! I'm just so sad that since the hubby and I are selling our house (the real life size one we live in, HA) I have to pick up constantly and can't just leave my project in between bursts of inspiration...or motivation.
  2. Well thanks everyone for the warm greetings! I already feel like part of the family!
  3. I feel like I spend more time sanding pieces to houses and furniture than I do anything else................aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
  4. Thanks for the instant advice! I created a new member forum for myself! And the perfection stuff makes sense! Also, I totally get the "speaking" to me. I'm an artist. Literally, I went to college for it. I can't tell you how many times my Professors would say, "just let it speak to you, what color does that apple really want to be.." I assure, my kit has made itself known loud and clear.
  5. Ill have to take pictures of everything, lol. I havent been very good at documenting my work in progress. OOooh. The orchid! I wanted to build that one, perhaps I will when I finish my others, haha. I hope it's going well!
  6. Hi there! My name is Nicole and I'm new to the green leaf community. I've built a few houses, not totally finished, but I'm not a complete amateur. (or I'd like to think so) I'm from Michigan, in my early twenties, married, and I have a 9 month old daughter named Delilah. I went to college for a bachelors of Fine Arts, with a drawing and painting focus. Currently working on my Spring Fling Kit. First time doing one. So, hi!
  7. Thanks, that's a really good point. I'm actually hoping to get a solid work time everynight now. My husband just started a new work shift, and he's gone most of the evening now, so after I put my daughter to bed, off to mini making I go!
  8. Thanks! I'm excited, but slightly stressed about time on it. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, which is time consuming to begin with, but then when everything is sooooo small....ha well. I'll make it happen. As long as my 9 month old keeps a decent sleep schedule! HA!
  9. Hi, Everyone! I'm new to the forum! i've finally got my spring fling going, and I'm excited to see everyone elses, too. Just wanted to say HI!