Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name mary
  • Country United States
  1. 2009 Spring Fling Contest Results

APPLAUSE! WHISTLING!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Magnificent, wonderful. I loved this contest so much and cannot wait for the next. Jen's windmill is one of my favorites too. I do not know how the jusdges sorted through this. You are right, every one is a winner. So much creative talent and diversity. Not to mention that everyone is just so darned nice. :music_band:
  2. Selkie, This is my first EVER too! I was pretty worried about posting my pics but oh my, what a wonderful contest. I am really excited to see all the beautiful entries. I'm glad I don't have to choose. Cuz I'd pick this one and that one and the other one and.... When I look at some of the entries I feel like I am in the presence of great mini-ness! This was such fun.
  3. family tree

I have Vista too, on a Dell, but I have a PC worx program that lets a technician in via internet to adjust/fix problems. I've only needed him once, but it was very worth it. I have all my family tree stuff on hard copy. I had to do it all over a few years ago when my compaq died.
  4. 063.JPG

5. May 20,2009 015.JPG

6. May 20,2009 016.JPG

7. I don't have enough posts to be able to post my entry. There are so many really creative ideas! I was so looking forward to posting mine too. Oh well, maybe next time.
  8. I keep checking back here and waiting. I am pretty excited about all this Spring Fling stuff. Whendo they "show all the beauties"? I can't wait to see everyone's masterpieces. This has been so much fun. I don't know that I have enough posts yet. I think you have to have 5 to do the gallery. So I'll say something a few times today. Is everyone excited?