• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Walt
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

793 profile views
  1. Right now I have a Garfield wating for parts, about 80% done. A Duracraft 455 Bellingham Farm House, Parts missing have to bash windows. A Duracraft 557 San Franciscan, this is my second San Franciscan. I really need to quit looking at Criag's list, right now there are 7 kits there. If any one is interested that is Portland, OR Craig's List.
  2. I bought this shell off Criag's List. It has James Hansen, Portland, OR # 1078140 ingraved on underside. Thanks Walt
  3. wfwhitson

Other Houses

some small houses I bought off e-Bay, were fun to put togeather.
  4. I just posted some pictures of my Beacon Hill, that I put in 6 panel doors, and totaly changed the entry doors if you would like to see what I done. check my gallery
  5. wfwhitson

Becon Hill Copper Roof

A wild idea I had.
  6. This set looks mint, also there is a Durcraft Ashley still in plactic wrap. http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=4748088
  7. I used upholstery martial I bought at Wal Mart on my barber shop, pictures in my gallery.
  8. wfwhitson

Barbar Shop

My newest project.
  9. I think the cat unpluged the HDMI cable, all becaused you blamed him/her for messing with the remote
  10. It could be worse, they take over your dollhouse.
  11. WORK! what is that? It would scare me to death going up to strange doors, with the way the world is today. Shoot, stab or worse all for no reason.
  12. What I done was to make a card stock templet of the roof, and the wall. Than I glued shingles to templet, glued siding to the other templet. than slid, and glued the templets into place. Hope this makes sense.
  13. I just needed a few shingles to finish the roof on my barber shop, I found some Greenleaf shingles on e-bay that I needed from Mini Obesession. I ordered one bag, got them today, and when I opened them I found a very nice little framed picture of The Last Supper enclosed. What a beautiful surprise, I can't thank them enough just want eveyone to know how nice they are. Thank you Mini Obsession. Walt