• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Jo
  • Country
    England

Recent Profile Visitors

8,711 profile views
  1. Great job with the chair, the upholstery looks very sharp and neat.
  2. I haven't seen the show, it sounds fascinating and I would love to do a slum house but it would have to be full of old stuff not a bare house.
  3. Jo Med

Reminiscences

Thank you Elsbeth, that's very kind of you.
  4. Jo Med

By the fireside

I've never been on a canal boat Mike but they have a certain romance and sense of adventure about them so I can understand your feelings.
  5. Jo Med

Reminiscences

Thank you Carrie, I'm enjoying building after such a long break. Thanks Brae, they are enjoying themselves I think. Thank you so much Sarah, there is a kitty down by the fire but I'm afraid its a rather ugly plastic one. I know I have a furry one somewhere - but hey, like all cats it will come back home soon. I'm so glad you like it Elsbeth. I tried to incorporate all the elements that said cosy old cottage to me. I made the dolls. Thanks Brae, yes these ladies are enjoying the gettogether Thank you Mike, that means a lot to me.
  6. Jo Med

Reminiscences

Thank you Mike, that means a lot to me.
  7. Jo Med

By the fireside

I had to add this one to show the beautiful chest that I bought from an Etsy seller called "Constance Irene" Its made by the same artisan who made the table and stool. He lives on and works from a narrow boat called the Constance Irene. This chest has lovely iron hinges and looks suitably old.
  8. Jo Med

Old cottage room box

An old cottage that dates from the early 17th century but has been lived in and changed over the years. The present time is the mid to late 1800s
  9. Jo Med

feature windows.jpg

Beautiful array of windows.
  10. Sounds like a good one to watch, thanks for the tip. I'm watching Harlots at the moment - apart from the costume ideas its a fun series.
  11. Jo Med

Another view

Hi Selkie thank you, so good to speak to you again, missed you too. Yes the scullery will be on the left down a couple of steps. I don't know what it is with me but one room in a room box is never enough.
  12. The little one looks a bit like the ones sold as dollhouse toy dolls at Tower House Dolls http://towerhousedolls.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_48&products_id=504