About bonniegglaz

Previous Fields

• Country
    United States
  1. Thank you so much Llyn, Mini hugs, Bonnie
  2. bonniegglaz

Finished dolls

Dolls done on commission.
  3. Cleaning is a crafter's nightmare! I have enough stuff to open a store and since i like a clean house have moved it all into the garage to be accessed for a project or worked on when the weather is comfortable. I do porcelain dolls in miniature so do all the pouring out there and just clean up when I am finished, I dress the dolls in the house and keep a dresser full of that stuff, I try to pick up after each project, however this is a huge pain in the butt but has to be done or the clutter would overwhelm me. I do the dishes daily, sweep at least once a day, vacumn and mop weekly and clean rugs with shampooer about every 3 months. Bathrooms, I do them daily, usually first thing, makes them easier to keep up with and yes I am one who cleans the tub or shower after the shower while still in it, therefore it is done and clean for the next use and I try to shower after everyone else has so I can get all the damp towels and laundry out,clean up the whiskers and toothpaste out of the sink and wala, clean bath for rest of the day! So best advice is just do the amount needed to keep on top and you will not have much to do for the annual spring and fall stuff, cleaning curtains and windows as needed. I live in a sandy soil area where dust is always available and dusting before vacuming is at best worthless, and I have several black pieces of furniture that shows dust well, don't know what to tell you on this but to do it when you feel like it needs it more or less, I tend to less So basically clean kitchen, bathroom and rest just pick up, takes about an hour a day.
  4. I know what you are talking about too! I have been doing mini for several years now and still have wakeful nights where thoughts of making mini's, new ideas, working out old problems in dressing dolls, which is where I concentrate most of my mini making, coming up with new patterns to make a portrait doll or just obsessing about fabric, color ect. Seems to be never ending thoughts. Actually working seems to help alot except when one has just finished dressing a doll and from first look know it isn't going to work and having to tear it off and start over again! Bonnie
  5. Congrats on the win, can't wait to se it built! Enjoy and have fun!
  6. Guilt! Don't even think about it, where else can you find what you need in the comfort of your own home at 1am in the morning while everyone else is sleeping. Just shop till you drop and then really try to remember what is in that package that comes in the mail when asked what you bought now ! You can never have to much stuff!
  7. Super congrats Nicole! Have fun building a great house! Now off to ponder the Stealth hmmm. Love the new Halloween look too!
  8. bonniegglaz

My Mini Dolls

1:12 Scale Miniature Dolls
  9. Congratulations to all the winners, I got my arbor built and that was as far as it went but will finish it soon and put some dolls in it with some plants and things. I am impressed at the artistic approach that was taken with all the winners, who would have though that one item could produce so many different and unique looks!!! Beautiful job all! Bonnie
  10. Dean, Do you have any of the White Orchid houses left? If so email me the price and any other details I may need to purchase one. Thanks, Bonnie Glazier **edited to remove email address**
  11. Love the Frosty look! So wintery and cheerful especially for those of us who never see snow! Bonnie
  12. Thanks everyone, I am off to seek a house wish me luck!
  13. Congratulations to all the winners of the Halloween contest last month, it was great fun! bonnie
  14. Hi all would like to build a small western town type house anyone have any ideas on which house would make up fairly quick and comes with most of what I need as far as the outside like shingles and siding and flooring, furniture is a plus but not needed. Looked at the log cabin but think would like something that is more like an old west town house and not big, a couple of rooms and maybe an upstairs. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Bonnie