Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Elisabeth
  • Country
    United States
  1. That is quite a ateal!! It looks like it has a lot of potential- can't wait to see how you change it!
  2. lizzie

Garage floor redo

wow, you are totally dedicated. Guess that's why your house looks so awesome! :lol:
  3. Oh, don't get me wrong, it looks great! I'm just always looking for cheap, natural ways to make dollhouses, and your roof made me think of them. Though I want to try that now, hmm... you've given me an idea......
  4. Is the roof of the house made of those little things on pine-cones? (forget what they're called:) Anyway, they look really good, whatever they are!
  5. lizzie

DSC01581.JPG

Geez...this is awesome. I want to live in this house!
  6. Holy Cow!! You Are Awesome!!!!
  7. lizzie

Wine Cellar 09.jpg

That is so real looking!
  8. lizzie

Dremel gone wild!

can't wait to see what you'll do with this, it looks so promising! :popcorn:
  9. pillows, pillows, and more pillows!!! I love it, I want to do this in my house!
  10. Those pillows and that throw are So awesome! Did you make them?
  11. lizzie

bath

I love the wallpaper! It's so pretty, and I love how you put it on just that one wall, it adds such charm.
  12. lizzie

Kitchen

Luvvv the red chairs and table! They give the room such character!
  13. This is cool.. but what are you making the bricks out of? Clay? Thanks. lizzie
  14. lizzie

Bricks and more Bricks!!

Ya! These are totally proffesional looking! How did you make these? I've got too know, I've been thinking about this very subject for quite awhile! lizzie O.k, sorry, did'nt see the album right next too this one explaining the brick molds! heehee.
  15. Hi fellow Floridian! :yes: Hope you're gettting lots of great ideas like I am! lizzie