• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name donna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3656 profile views
  1. What's everyone working on?

Wish I were there to go with you!  Have lots of fun
  2. What's everyone working on?

Check to see if there is a Hobby Lobby you could get to.  I can spend hours in there and I do!
  3. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

Very sad news. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Wolfe and her loved ones
  4. Selkie

Oh I am so sad to hear of this.  Selkie you will be truly missed.  Many prayers for you and your family and loved ones.
  5. Partially Built Houseworks Victorian

I sent you another pm. I somehow (and don’t ask me how cause I don’t know) lost your email.  You did send me one right?
  6. Partially Built Houseworks Victorian

Sent you a pm!
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oh I would love love to have this kit but it is currently way out of my budget!  Jeannine I so hope you get it!  BTW I am thrilled to see you back
  8. Grandpa's new project

You are doing some amazing work on this build.  I am so impressed. 
  9. Surgery

Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery. I had the same surgery and am so happy that I did
  10. I would like for you to send me the instruction for the Harrison dollhouse

thank you

Carole

1. jbresr

I will be happy to

I need your address and I will get it in post right away

Donna

11. Need your prayers if you are that way inclined

How is your SIL doing?  Hope and pray that all continues to go well for her
  12. My New Etsy Shop!

Yes I totally agree.  As always my best thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
  13. The Harrison dollhouse

I also have the instructions if you still need them  Send me a pm
  14. 1/144 Northeastern scale kits collection

This house I just finished building about a month ago.  I believe it is a Karen Benson design.  At least that is what the packaging said.  I had gotten it from ebay
  15. HI I have a bunch of various dollhouse magazines if any one is interested.  They are free.  I just ask you pay postage.  I have them packed in a large flat rate box so I think it is 18 dollars and some change to ship  The magazines are as follows The Mott Miniature workshop manual #1 Nutshell news Mar 81, May 82, Feb 83, May 83, Dec 85, Mar 86, April 86 American Miniaturist May 2012 Dollhouse Miniatures- July 2000, Aug 2000, Sept 2000, July 2005, April 2007  Nov/Dec issue 09, Mar/April issue 2011 Miniature collector - May/June 98, Aug 2000, Sept 2000, July 2003, Aug 2003, Sept 2001 Everything you ever wanted to know about dollhouses but didnt know who to ask - By Houseworks Bricknells Victorian Building floor plans and elevations for 45 houses and other structures  I think printed in 1979 Nutshell News Plans Service Backyard BBQ, Caned Collectables Cabinet makers guide for dollhouse furniture volume 4 and 6 Miniature Show cae May 1993 They are all packed up in one box ready to go.  Im sorry but it would just be to much to send out individual ones PM if interested Thanks Thanks