• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name donna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3172 profile views
  1. Need your prayers if you are that way inclined

Sam  I am sending many many prayers and hugs for your SIL and for all of you.  My prayers also go out for the families and friends of the ones who passed.  It is so sad.  If there is anything I can do please know I will try my best.  All I can offer is prayers.  Wish I could do more
  2. What's everyone working on?

3. Help needed for 24 scale stuff

Sent you pm  
  4. Time Out

Mike an Rosemary Its awesome to hear from you.  Unappreciative -never. You are dealing with so much.  Know you and Rosemary are in my thoughts and prayers.  Miss your humour so much.  Singing-  oh yes we must get a delightful long you tube...you would be such a hit.  Take care
  5. My husband is coming close to the end now

Jeannine,  my most heartfelt thoughts hugs and prayers go out to you and your beloved.  It is so very hard to lose someone who is loved so dearly.  
  6. Time Out

I keep thinking of you Mike  I thought about sending you a pm but dont want to bother you.  I have you in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish I could do more but that is  all I have to offer.  
  7. What are you up to today? This week?

Oh Sable. I am so very sorry. I will hold you in my prayers.
  8. Dura-craft FH-500 Farmhouse

This house is no longer available.  
  9. Dura-craft FH-500 Farmhouse

No I still have it. I really didn't think there would be any takers but I thought I would give it a try!
  10. New member from Minnesota

Welcome to the group  
  11. I have this kit that was given to me and I was going to build.  Well I inventoried the parts and all are accounted for except for the pieces to put the walls together (tongue and groove pieces) and she sheet of windows and one foundation strip piece.  So I thought about making it and making my own walls but decided I dont have time for this.  Therefore I dont know if anyone would want this kit but it is free- just pay for shipping - it is heavy.  It has the hardwood flooring strips, shingles and all other parts but what I listed.  PM me if interested
  12. Hello! I'm new to the group

Hi Liz. Welcome to the group
  13. New Member

Hello  welcome to the group!
  14. MIniatures for sale

Just sent you a pm
  15. I sent you a PM. I have the instructions