• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name donna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3822 profile views
  1. Sup!

Welcome back!!!  I dont post often but I do check the site daily and it is nice to see ya back
  2. Brinca Dada

Check with cloudbound (Pat). She has a brinca-dada
  3. What's everyone working on?

Oh yes I will be there on May 6th  I go every year.  We will have to meet up!  I have never been to the Stockton show.  Stockton is also about 1 1/2 hours from me!  I am north of Sacramento.
  4. What's everyone working on?

Oh I wish I had known you were going to be in Sacramento.  I live about an hour away and just love going to Elegant Dollhouse!
  5. Still Alive

Oh my.  I too am so sorry to hear this.  I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I really like this RED set!!  But it is to pricey
  7. So Sad My Beloved Dog

I am so very for your loss.  Our fur-babies love us unconditionally as we love them.  Diesel is looking down on you with such love in his heart for you
  8. Early Spring Dollhouse kits sale!

If I were your next door neighbor I would so have that RGT Victorian dollhouse in my grubby little ole hands
  9. What's everyone working on?

Wish I were there to go with you!  Have lots of fun
  10. What's everyone working on?

Check to see if there is a Hobby Lobby you could get to.  I can spend hours in there and I do!
  11. Gina Kendrick aka Wolfie

Very sad news. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Wolfe and her loved ones
  12. Selkie

Oh I am so sad to hear of this.  Selkie you will be truly missed.  Many prayers for you and your family and loved ones.
  13. Partially Built Houseworks Victorian

I sent you another pm. I somehow (and don’t ask me how cause I don’t know) lost your email.  You did send me one right?
  14. Partially Built Houseworks Victorian

Sent you a pm!
  15. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Oh I would love love to have this kit but it is currently way out of my budget!  Jeannine I so hope you get it!  BTW I am thrilled to see you back