• Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name donna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3017 profile views
  1. Dura-craft FH-500 Farmhouse

This house is no longer available.  
  2. Dura-craft FH-500 Farmhouse

No I still have it. I really didn't think there would be any takers but I thought I would give it a try!
  3. New member from Minnesota

Welcome to the group  
  4. I have this kit that was given to me and I was going to build.  Well I inventoried the parts and all are accounted for except for the pieces to put the walls together (tongue and groove pieces) and she sheet of windows and one foundation strip piece.  So I thought about making it and making my own walls but decided I dont have time for this.  Therefore I dont know if anyone would want this kit but it is free- just pay for shipping - it is heavy.  It has the hardwood flooring strips, shingles and all other parts but what I listed.  PM me if interested
  5. Hello! I'm new to the group

Hi Liz. Welcome to the group
  6. New Member

Hello  welcome to the group!
  7. MIniatures for sale

Just sent you a pm
  8. I sent you a PM. I have the instructions 
  9. Time Out

Mike You and Rosemary are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope  your hospital stay is short and you are back to building very soon!
  10. making extra money

Now that I have decided to build only 1/24th....I cant wait to see what you come up with if you do go with it (hint hint)
  11. log cabin furniture and greenhouse are going to new homes.
  12. I also just added some log cabin like furniture to album  this is also one lot
  13. IMG-0695.JPG

From the album other stuff

14. Yes I know many of us have miles and miles of shingles hanging around.  I however do have miles and miles of RGT, dura-craft and I think greenleaf shingles that  if anyone is interested they are for shipping cost only.  PM me if interested  Thanks