• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name donna
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

5152 profile views
  1. 144th Queen Anne kit

This kit is still available.  If you are interested PM me.  If no takers then I will be listing on Ebay next week Thanks
  2. 144th Queen Anne kit

I sent you a pm
  3. Free Book

I just sent you a pm
  4. I have for sale Northeastern 144th Queen Anne kit for sale. If you are interested please pm me   Thanks
  5. Free Book

Mike I have sent you a pm.  Yes please edit your post
  6. Free Book

I am offering for free the book "Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay" by Sue Heaser.  The book itself is in good shape altho the cover is not perfect.  I am unable to load picture.  All I ask is you pay shipping.   This is the hardcover edition Thanks Donna    
  7. A broken bone.

Ouch!!  Here’s to a quick healing
  8. I also have for sale (I can’t get pictures to load now) for sale approx 44-45 pieces of strip that are 4 1/2 inches long 1/4 inch wide and 1/8 inch deep  I cannot for the life of me remember if they were cut from pine or maple(these were made for me).  I also have in the same type of wood 245 pieces square cut that are 15/16 square.  These do not need to be sanded as they are as smooth as silk if interested I can email you pictures. Pm me to let me know. Thanks
  9. I also have for sale two d. Anne Ruff pleaters. One is for 1/2 inch and larger. The other is 1/4 inch. Great deal for both. PM me if interested. Thanks cannot get pictures to load
  10. I have some furniture sets for sale.  They are in my 1/144th Garfield album but are 1/12 scale furniture. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks
  11. Hi From Australia

Hi there and welcome!
  12. Wanted 1/144 Garfield NIP

Sent you a pm