carole v

Silver Member
  • Last visited

3 Neutral

About carole v

Profile Information

• Interests
    love watching my kids play their sports, love to read, love to shop and now starting my first dollhouse and I am very very excited about that

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    carole
  • Country
    United States
  1. carole v

Pierce front 1

absolutely beautiful!
  2. thanks Roxy... I was looking at all your houses on your blog they are veryyyy cool I love em all I think you gave me some inspiration
  3. I put it together without glue to see where all the pieces and now I am so excited to get going on it... at break I am running to the store to get paint, stain etc ... one question when I am going to run the tape wire for the lighting am I going to prime the interior walls first?
  4. I loveeee it!!! how did you do the brick?
  5. I can't seem to find the article on About.com
  6. Thank you Molly... I will def be asking a lot of questions!!! and I will check out about.com too!
  7. Welcome Sarah... Im a complete newbie too ... loveddd little house on the prairie myself ... make sure to post pics
  8. Thank You Holly... I def got the OH MY when I opened the box and saw all the pieces...I am going to be getting the supplies this week so we will be starting it within a few days... and I have been reading so much especially on doing the lighting.... I was looking through some of the galleries all the beautiful work everyone has done ... wow.. I hope ours comes out just as nice
  9. I love these forums been reading a lot on here trying to store everything to memory lol.... yes my daughter will def be helping me she is very excited just like I am ... and I will def post pics... and thank you all for such a wonderful welcome to the forums
  10. Thank you... I bought the RGT Victorian Cottage Jr.... I figured I would start small... what I really want to do is build a beautiful Victorian with lots of rooms as long as I get the hang of the first lol.... I have always wanted a big beautiful dollhouse since I was a kid and I have a 10yr daughter and I would love to make something beautiful to pass on to her ... I will def be asking a LOT of questions and I am so looking forward to making lots of Mini friends
  11. Hi... Its so nice to see I am not the only newbie