• Last visited

15 Good

About Roxxie

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/flconcerto2/

Profile Information

• Interests
    RETIRED!<br />Minis, swimming, gardening, goofing off<br /><br />Albums being updated.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Roxy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3,477 profile views
  1. I have three houses that I need to find homes. They would be great to rehab although they are done completely. Both are Real Good Toys. One is the front opening One Country Lane, the next is The Victorian Cottage, and the last is Lisa's Cottage.
  2. Thats what I was thinking! Plus I always wanted that house!!!!!!!!!! I will have plenty of time to work on it with the LOOOONG Maine winters!!! After living down here for the past 6 years I am ready for my snow again. I can't take the heat and humidity!!!! Is there such a thing as a half scale Beacon Hill or Laser cut one? LOL
  3. Stephen King's House Well I tried to upload a picture but it didn't work! Ok Holly that is a GREAT picture of the house! It looks most like???? Which house?
  4. Thanks guys....Actually I am from upstate NY lived there most of my adult life ( south of Buffalo) and in the Adirondacks so I am no stranger to SNOW! I am not a native southerner. I hate snow but after living down here in the heat and humidity, bugs, tornados..........I will take the snow! I don't have to worry about commuting to work ( retired) and would live in Bangor. I will just have to build more dollhouses to keep busy!!!! Which house do you think looks most like Stephen King's house? LOL
  5. Hi Everyone! I am looking for anyone who has some information and insite on living in the state of Maine, Particularily Bangor area! Grazhina so nicely shared with me some of her thoughts but I would REALLY appreciate anyone elses input. I saw a picture of Stephen Kings house there and I am inspired to build one!!! Thanks so much everyone! Hugs Roxy
  6. I have one of those in my Farm House jr but now they want way too much for one. I would love to find the stove also but again they are too pricey for me.
  7. Still redoing the beds in my farmhouse jr. Now I need new wallpaper to match the beds...
  8. Roxxie

Front View

OMG is my face red!!! I didn't even recognize it!!! I built the same cottage!!! DUH!!! You really did a great job on it!
  9. Roxxie

Front View

Darling! Did you add the siding or did it come with it?
  10. I would be extremely careful sanding these floors. I built this house and they have what amounts to a very thin paper like veneer on the top that tears very easily. I learned the hard way! Good luck!
  11. Hi Everybody! I' m back....decided to rework my VT Farmhouse Jr. I have been away from my minis for so while and now I a fired up to rehab my first time mistakes! Pictures soon I have a new camera that really gets the details.
  12. Hi Holly! Moving is a pain isn't it? Me? I just have along break from minis and doing a lot of other stuff. I have been cleaning out a lot and just getting my life together. I will get back to building soon I hope.
  13. Thats how I see it Kathie. Plus, If you just use a tiny dot of glue it actually can be removed a lot easier than the wax. Once the stuff is on furniture is doesn't come off very easily.
  14. I use the wax but if I want something to stay permenantly I glue it. I have a cat and things are always getting knocked around in my dollhouses so I just glue them down!