1073 Excellent

About Stacey6163

• Rank
    Stacey
  • Birthday 03/22/61

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location NW Pennsylvania
  • Interests I have always loved crafts - sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and now dollhouse and furniture building. I also enjoy cooking , especially baking , gardening , reading , camping & fishing. And I can't leave out my furry kids - my German Shepherds - Zoey , Bella , & Bruno , and my Manx cat Toby. They keep me busy and entertained.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Stacey
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

16832 profile views
  1. Rocking Horse

So pretty !! Love it!
  2. Site for 50s and 60s sore eyes

Thanks for sharing! lots of great ideas.
  3. My Hofco made it from North Carolina to Philadelphia in 24 hours, now to get it to Meadville. Getting excited!!

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Stacey6163

That's neat, it is the closest real town to us. And there's a Joannn's :-)

3. Stacey6163

No, I've never been to Franklin, but might have to take a road trip.

4. Marysuewashere

Has it arrived?

4. Create Your Own Living Room Kit

Some sort of furniture kit maybe , I don't have a picture - I can't figure out how to post one with the tablet. The colors in the kit are Burgundy, mauve, greens and yellow. It is a vintage kit and is one inch scale.
  5. I have a new Create Your Own living room furnishings kit, it makes draperies, wing chair and loveseat upholstery. Kit contains linen, screened design, crewel wool, and instructions. I'm not big on embroidery and looking to trade for a different sort of kit.
  6. My Hofco's journey has begun via Greyhound, I should be able to pick it up Wednesday afternoon. I guess it's about time to tell hubby about it. :-)

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. minigrandma10

Be brave Stacey, you can do this.....

3. Cheverly

Hahaha-woman after my own heart! But Debra's suggestion is a good one. Good luck. :)

4. Stacey6163

Well I told him, he rolled his eyes and muttered something, lol. I didn't tell him how big it was though.

7. helper

What an adorable helper!
  8. eveline

How cute!!
  9. JoAnn's has Halloween and Christmas miniatures in and they are on sale. Scrapbook papers are 5/$1 :)

1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Cheverly

Revised lunch plans, yay! Thank you!

3. minigrandma10

Thanks Stacey. Here I go again...lol.

4. Stacey6163

You're welcome! Have fun!

10. Hi Mary Sue and welcome , it is an addicting hobby, but so much fun! Glad you've joined us!
  11. Found a good craigslist deal, kind of makes up for the bad eBay deal. :-)

1. rackey

Be sure to post the negative seller rating on eBay so other buyers can be aware. I hope Cragslist comes through for you.

2. Marysuewashere

eBay and Craigslist can be iffy but when it all goes well, it is wonderful!

12. Where do I find the album that shows all the different houses?

13. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.....

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Cheverly

Dang, that stinks! Sorry, Stacey. Can the missing pieces be worked around?

3. Stacey6163

No, it's missing the base, two floors, an end, a front piece, stairs, some windows and doors. Not much there.

4. Marysuewashere

Lousy transaction! So sorry for you!

14. Welcome Jenni and Terry I have a Beacon Hill waiting in my stash, can't wait to see yours.
  15. That shipping is a real pain, I would build it but I have too many . ( Did I just say that???? ) :o