• Last visited

• Days Won

Stacey6163 last won the day on April 22 2014

Stacey6163 had the most liked content!

1,073 Excellent

About Stacey6163

Profile Information

• Interests
    I have always loved crafts - sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and now dollhouse and furniture building. I also enjoy cooking , especially baking , gardening , reading , camping & fishing. And I can't leave out my furry kids - my German Shepherds - Zoey , Bella , & Bruno , and my Manx cat Toby. They keep me busy and entertained.

Retained

• Member Title
    Stacey

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Stacey
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

17,700 profile views
  1. Congratulations on your win!! We were talking about you in the one Facebook group, we recognized your work . Love it!!
  2. I've been busy working here too . The chopsticks are out and ready to be used for the ____ , paperclips are made into _____ , blingy beads are everywhere, along with wood and glue and............ .
  3. My Hofco was shipped through Greyhound from North Carolina to Pa. It was professionally packed by another business and shipped for $99, and it was a huge box - almost 5 ft. tall. It arrived without a scratch. Definitely worth looking into.
  4. That is really cool Roxy!! It looks haunted! Love the witches too, great job!
  5. That it has been,lol. I've got siding, tile flooring, wood for the floors and a wood trimmed bathroom set on the way. Now to figure out the color scheme.
  6. Thanks for sharing! lots of great ideas.
  7. Thanks everyone! It came with a new Bell tape wiring system and I'm going to try and electrify it, a new experience for me. I've read through the instructions and think I can pull it off. I worked last night on making some interior doors and trim and am picking out wallpapers and flooring. But I need to tackle the wiring first. John has been working on the Victorian farmhouse kit upstairs in his workshop, he has all the missing pieces made but one, ran out of plywood, but is moving right along on it. Last night he came down and went over and started looking in my stash, and picked up the Aster Cottage kit and took it up to start on. Said he needed something to work on until he could get to the Depot for more wood. I think he's hooked !!
  8. I've never been to a show but you'll have to let me know what shops you've found . I didn't know there were any in Erie. Have fun!!
  9. Sounds like a lot of fun! Count me in!! Thanks so much for doing this Deana!
  10. I'm going to start saving some money towards one - who am I kidding, I'd spend it on minis. But it would be awesome to have!
  11. My gorgeous, gigantic Hofco made it safe and sound! It was quite the adventure getting it home, first off the bus station wasn't where it used to be, but we did find it, in a mall with a job fair going on. The box was huge, bigger than me, and I had my doubts about it fitting in the Jimmy, off to a real good start,lol. So picture me going backwards with the huge box on a dolly, trying to maneuver around tables of employers, lots of job hunters and even some mall walkers, and of course people are looking and asking what's in the box? It took ten minutes to get it out to the truck. Next was the look on my son's face and he starts ranting that it wasn't going to fit,blah,blah,blah...........I told him it was and started ripping off the outer box, even though I wasn't sure that it would fit. But after that and moving a few things around we got it in there, whew!!! I didn't get it brought in until the next afternoon but it was worth the wait, I love it!! So I've been online shopping for siding, trims, interior doors, all the goodies.....I'll post some pictures soon.
  12. Some sort of furniture kit maybe , I don't have a picture - I can't figure out how to post one with the tablet. The colors in the kit are Burgundy, mauve, greens and yellow. It is a vintage kit and is one inch scale.