• Last visited

• Days Won

Stacey6163 last won the day on April 22 2014

Stacey6163 had the most liked content!

1,074 Excellent

About Stacey6163

Profile Information

• Interests
    I have always loved crafts - sewing, embroidery, crocheting, and now dollhouse and furniture building. I also enjoy cooking , especially baking , gardening , reading , camping & fishing. And I can't leave out my furry kids - my German Shepherds - Zoey , Bella , & Bruno , and my Manx cat Toby. They keep me busy and entertained.

Retained

• Member Title
    Stacey

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Stacey
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

17,729 profile views

About Me

Hi ,

A little about me - I have been with John , a carpenter for 22 years, I have two grown sons Chad , 25 and Jerod 24 , born on June 19th one year apart , and both out on their own . We live out in the country with the nearest neighbor a mile away , nice and peaceful , just the way I like it. I worked as a kitchen manager / cook :chef: for over 30 years until health problems sidelined me. I love football and am a huge Steeler fan - even though they stink this year :teary: . We have three German Shepherds - Bella who is all white , Zoey is black & tan , and Bruno , a long haired pup who is going to be huge . And then we have Toby , a Manx cat , that thinks he's a German Shepherd , they are a comical bunch.

I have always wanted to build a dollhouse and built my first about six months ago, followed by my second, and am now working on The Pierce and a scratch build , and have The Lily & The Orchid and three others waiting in the wings ( with more to follow I'm sure). I have always enjoyed crafting , but I absolutely love this hobby ! :throb:

My favorite color is purple , I love growing roses , country music & classic rock are my listening pleasures :whistle: , I enjoy James Patterson novels, and my favorite food is pizza.

And there you have it.

Currently working on : The Orchid , Fairfield & Pierce ,soon to be finished room box and my rehab project Jewel . Waiting in the wings are the Lily , Brookwood , 1/2 scale Van Buren , and the 1/4 scale GL Village , store & firehouse.

My wish list includes anything half scale , and the Garfield mansion . :D