Acp

Gold Member
  • Last visited

25 Excellent

About Acp

Profile Information

• Interests
    Hofco, Restoration, Hardwood, Period Correct, Southern Dynasty
    I love being outdoors, traveling, and reading. I have been interested in minatures since I was a child but have not had the time or resources for the endeavor until recently. Restoring my house is going to be a great winter project. I'm excited to find so many other people on the forum that share my interest! I just love anything small, mini, or "baby size". I have a mini rex rabbit named Ruby that lives in my house with me. at some point I will need to find a grey mini bunny for the house or learn to make one. I'm also looking to name the Southern Dynasty, I've been kicking around a few ideas but haven't settled on anything yet.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Angela
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,401 profile views
  1. Acp

Southern Dynasty Restoration

The progress of my Hofco Southern Dynasty Restoration project. At 33 I'm embarking on the dreams of my eight year old self to have a completed, period accurate dollhouse.
  2. Acp

Grand Room Box

Love the toile paper!
  3. Hi Ladies, don't know if I've mentioned this before but there is a product called "Migra Spray" you can get it over the counter. If I can take it at the first warning of a migraine it is helpful and doesn't have so many side effects as the prescription stuff.
  4. First Construction injury! I was nipping the last few briks for the final corner of the foundation and nipped the middle of my palm! OW OW OW! Lots of "magic words" Stacey. At least I didn't get any blood on the house.
  5. Acp

Progress.

So much progress in just a few short weeks. I'm really starting to feel good about this!
  6. Sounds like a big project. I agree with Stacey, it can only get better from here. Please post lots of pictures!
  7. I'm going to give it another go tonight, i'll let you know how I make out.
  8. Does it look anything like my Hofco Southern Dynasty? -Angela
  9. I haven't tried that yet but I will! Thanks for the idea Kathie.
  10. ok, so I am trying to knock out the walls of my house for easier working. I think that some type of wood glue was used to affix them into the house, no nails. I tried heating with the hair dryer and then gently tapping with my hammer but not even a budge occurred. Any suggestions? Help would be much appreciated!