Eglantyne1

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Eglantyne1

Profile Information

• Interests
    Hi,<br />I have MANY MANY interests but upfront is making/collecting Dollhouse miniatures especially food i.e.Vegetables,Fruit.Gardening is my other love and I specialize in roses especially Old Garden Roses since we live in a 1850 Italianate house.<br /><br />I collect antique dishes,linens,laces,BOOKS..so many more items to mention.<br />I sew,crochet,knit,sculpt.

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Brigitte
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hi Jennifer :lol: good to see you here,I just joined a few days ago. Would love to find out if there is a mini club here in Maine ? Have not done any minis and collecting only a few during the last few years but since late last fall I am gung ho again. Hugs, Brigitte BTW Jenn I got your thank you note today :yes: the content is so sweet.
  2. Eglantyne1

P3030328.JPG

Hello Greg , This is the most divine Edwardian Set I have seen !! Is that a Bespaq set? Oh I LOVE IT!! Brigitte
  3. Eglantyne1

bay_detail.jpg

Too bad it is sold with BIN I would have bought it in a minute for that price, Brigitte
  4. Eglantyne1

dining180.jpg

ABSOLUTELY GEORGEOUS! is that a house or a roombox.FANTASTIK,I love it, Brigitte
  5. Eglantyne1

hh_table.jpg

I am having so much fun looking at your house.VERY well planned and decorated in a country style.The details are incredibly.Thank you for sharing, Brigitte
  6. OHHHHHHH where but where did you get these wonderful dishes ? My husband and I we collect blue-white in RL. What a treat to see a collection like that, Brigitte in Maine
  7. Eglantyne1

Garfield

This is another beautiful example of your work.I have always loved that house
  8. Eglantyne1

bay_detail.jpg

Hi, I am brandnew here and just trying to find my way when I spotted this most wonderful window.Which House are you building ? I LOVE it !!
  9. What a great Idea,now I will use what I have in a unopened package. BTW we used to live in a old New England Farmhouse and they were Pinefloorboards 16 and 18 inches wide and we saw rare Boards just shy of 20 inches.
  10. Hello, This is a tutorial I have hoped to find because I am also on the lookout for "How to's" on making especially stonesteps and anything stone or brick. I just joined a few days ago and was welcomed by wenlaine which in turn I asked and she sent me this link this morning.I am so grateful and will print it right away to keep on file because I want to build my own Dollhouse this year. Thank you so very much Brigitte