0 Neutral

About dolleyesX

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Country
    United States
  1. The oriental theme is fabulous! It came out really great. What is the floor made of? Thin wood strips?
  2. dolleyesX

Front.jpg

It looks so nice! I can't wait to make a few stores of my own - Lyss.
  3. Hi there. My name is Elyssa (Lyss for short).I got my first Greenleaf dollhouse when I was 5 (Im 21 now). The first house I'd gotten was the Willowcrest. I am currently working on building the Lily. Although the Willowcrest is done, Im sure you know what I mean when I say that it is neve really done, lol. New ideas for it constantly come and go. Me in a craft store is a dangerous thing :X Lately, though, I've been trying to think of (and research) d.i.y. crafting ideas for miniatures. I'd like to use more household items. Well, just stopping by to say hey to everyone, and thank you for letting me be a part of your community :groucho: - Lyss.
  4. Hey there. My name is Elyssa (Lyss for short). When I was 15, I'd gotten my first Greenleaf dollhouse (the Willowcrest); Im turning 22 this year. It's a seemingy never-ending project, because whenever Im in the store, I manage to find something new to add to it, but lately, I've been trying to find more d.i.y miniature making ideas. The newest house I got (and am currently building) is The Lily. Well, just wanted to say hi, and thank you for letting me be a part of this community :groucho: - Lyss.