• Location Ashland, WI

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Christopher
  • Country United States
  1. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

2. Happy Birthday 1888VictorianWI!

3. Yeah, she looks cute but...

Is she a Russian Blue? She's beautiful, but the Russian Blue I had was the craziest cat I've ever met!!!
  4. hall with trim.JPG

From the album My First Dollhouse..... The Willow

Hallway with paper and some of the trim..... working on painting faux rugs on the floor....
  5. foam core walls.JPG

Here are the first walls made from foam core
  6. Bathroom Before Added Walls

Here is the bathroom without the added walls to close it in....
  7. When Did People Become So Mean?

I also work for a HUGE company and regional offices might try to do this but I'm willing to bet that if the main office HR and benefits knew of this they would FLIP..... I understand not wanting to pursue this legally etc but every time something like this is allowed to go on they will continue to do it and others will have to go through the same thing.
  8. fireplace

still more work I want to do with the fireplace area, but instead of leaving the bookshelves open I used some of the unused parts of the kit to create these doors. I came up with the idea after I had trouble getting the shelves to stay in and getting them straight. The doors don't open.
  9. another shot of the livingroom

I still have work to do on the fireplace and the trim around the top of the room.
  10. Livingroom

11. Wainscot

Skinny sticks cut to size and glued to cardstock. painted with a basecoat of colonial blue and then "washed" with a mix of clear glaze and navy blue.
  12. Kitchen

Another shot of the kitchen
  13. Kitchen

The floor is made of paper...when I brushed the gloss sealer on the black bled onto the white a little bit but I really like how it turned out... it makes the floor look a little worn and not new. My plan is that this house will belong to a set of grandparents and should look like they have lived there for a long time. The wainscot is made from skinny sticks.
  14. FRONT

I have only sided the front so far and painted it dark green. THe windows and trim are a light cream. The shutters and other window details are going to be a lighter sage green and a dark reddish brown. The siding was actually fun once I got my rythm going...
  15. Assassins in a bag!

For those that are saying they have tons of ladybugs..... are you sure what you have isn't the Asian Beetle? They look like a ladybug except they are more orange instead of red and they do squish into a smelly yellow goo and tend to be the ones that try to come in when it gets cool outside etc. Ladybugs usually aren't as visible or numerous.