arts and crafts particularly dollhouses

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    patricia
  • Country
    United States
  1. I saw some instructions on a circular staircase. I would like to add one in my dollhouse but would like the instructions please thank you sabrina2
  2. This house is beautiful everyone has done a beautiful job...I am finishing my 4th house (all are RGT) We are getting ready to build the Glencroft . What sould be the best way to install electricity we use the tape method and have a few ideas but not sure any help would be appreciated. Thank You Pat dolaskypa@yahoo.com :yes:
  3. Looks good to me I bet the mini's will really enjoy it Pat
  4. Guess my worst duh was when i put the access door to the doll house on wrong wrong part at top had to remove it and redo everything only to find out I still had it on wrong finally marked the correct parts and got it together.
  5. WOW! Looks like it belongs in the garden of a book I once read (title eludes me) but when the people moved there the garden was a mess but it slowly started repairing itself it had a fountain also. Waiting to see more sabrina2
  6. Hi Verdana I live in Indiana in a small town at the tip of lake michigan I understand that there is a club in Muncie but that is quite a distance from us In fact all of the clubs are quite a distance from me. We do have a Hobby Lobby about 15 mi and a Michaels about 8 mi Maybe if I put up a small notice in them I might find a small one close enough to go to. sabrina 2
  7. From Chesterton, IN 40 mi SE Chicago, 5 mi S of tip of Lake Michigan. Just signed up today and I am having difficulty with the posting roadmap! I am finishing my 4th dollhouse after which I have a GLENCROFT waiting patiently in my work area. If U read this then I must be doing something right. Sabrina 2