• Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,202 profile views
  1. r1simp

chugwater station

2. r1simp

Erinie's Imagination Bus

3. Erin I use electric wire to make the trunk & limbs then cover with solder but I have used brown floral tape. hope this helps you can see my trees on the Rusty Rose if I can help more let me know.
  4. Yvette . I wish I could say I made them but I didn't they are authentic bricks . HBS item #2070 used or # 2071 red hope this helps .
  5. r1simp

rusty rose

6. For those who would like to see more of this I did make a album. and again thanks
  7. thanks Amanda & Tracy this was a surprise to me HBS would go to this trouble for someone you made a fool of them self about the contest. but this show want a class act they are. also while I am here I know I don't do many post here it seams we all ways working on something and as you can tell typing is not one of my strong suits . but we do check in to see wants going on. the Rusty Rose was a very fun project and hope every one you see it get a kick out of it. thanks again
  8. I to need to apology. I over reacted only do to the dislike of drugs . I also want to congratulate all the winners. and say thanks to all for comment about our entry the rusty rose..
  9. want a great group of people. I try to create a new album but would not let me do so. for as were I place in the HBS contest that ok every one see thing there own way . I try to built some thing young & old can get a kick out of and see some new every time they look. we are all winner when one person take time to comment ... thanks again
  10. Thanks again to every one. with the hope no one thinks of me as sore loser . I have ask for my entry to be remove. How every innocent it mite be I think it wrong. (methlab house)
  11. thanks to every one for the kind words. I will keep any comments to my self until I see the post of winners. but I am embarrassed and very confused. and right how wish I had not enter. thanks again.
  12. Thanks to Sherry and all of you for the kind comments . but as much I like to take credit I can't this was and like everything I try to do is a team effort starting a long time ago with my parents[ my dad was the most gifted person I every hope to know] . and to all the rest of my team most I have never meet but from your comments and seeing want you have done inspires me to try much harder and at the top of the list is Sherry & Larry and a great neighbor . who are always there to help. thanks opps I all most forgot my wife who puts up with a lot
  13. Mary I used 2 for my grand daughter Garfield with has over 80 lights.. but they are not tied to gather .. run apx. 40 lights off of each one..
  14. Jerry.. I got the same request and call Greenleaf and and they said it would be taking care of... Roy
  15. Sunday paper 50% off at hobby lobby