SarahAC

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About SarahAC

Profile Information

• Interests
    I'm about to start a Dura-Craft Newberg! Besides minis, I love home renovations, yard sailing and flea marketing, anything crafty like scrap booking and cooking.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Sarah
  • Country
    United States
  1. Seems like lots of people would like them. Just curious why this section is still here if they aren't coming back...
  2. I want a Garfield so bad. A little closet? Oh my. Although it sounds annoying, it also sounds wonderful.
  3. SarahAC

Library

That paper is awesome!
  4. SarahAC

Im back!

Welcome back! I'm just getting back too after a hiatus. I saw your gallery and your Beacon Hill looks like it is going really well!
  5. Wow! Fantastic work! I like the red paint.
  6. Oh hooray! I thought my kit had instructions but didn't, I'm so thankful there is a link to them!! Can I just say how cute I think it is that this kit comes with a dog house?
  7. That is excellent! I love it!
  8. Lol. My mom is really good about cheering me up. I will tell her of your suffering though Wolfie! And yeah, I have been here a while, I just tend to go into lurk mode sometimes.
  9. I love that kit, I have it in my big house. It is so detailed. Congrats on winning it!
  10. SarahAC

Bluey

Oh what a pretty baby! I hope he heals soon.
  11. I'm in the Covington area, out I-20 past Conyers. I'm so sorry about your mom's MIL. That is so nice about them all going together though. I'm sure you'll find something wonderful at the show. I've been scouting the list of dealers that are going to be there and they sound great! Do you know what house she is getting?
  12. That is the tough thing, deciding what it will be! My husband and I just walked our dog and I was telling him about it. Whoever lives there, I want them to be a nice couple with a baby because I've been dying to create a nursery! I'm thinking archaeologists because the decorating items could be so varied and interesting and it would make a good story.